Thanksgiving Weekend and Crowds?

mhelsley

DIS Veteran
We will arrive the 28th of Nov. and expect it to be crowded(did Xmas day last year). How bad will it be say at AK on Sat. there is not much choice on this as we will be doing the Sunrise Safari but the good new is we've been before and don't feel the need to do everything. We will then avoid the parks until Monday Dec.1 with the hopes that most people will be catching planes home, what do you think. Thanks for your help can wait this will be our longest trip yet. I still can't believe i talked my DH into a 17 night stay but this does include 4 night at Universal. Only 5 more weeks.:bitelip::hyper::jumping1:

Well, I think AK will be very crowded that day. Maybe not as bad as MK, but still very crowded. The parks will be packed that entire weekend. But since you're going for such a nice long stay, I wouldn't think it would be a problem to get back to AK. Do you have Annual Passes? If so, just take the sights and sounds of AK that Saturday and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter