Thanksgiving weekend dining reviews-part 2

S

susy

Artist Point:

We did this with six adults. We dropped our son off at the Cub's Den abotu a half hour before. There were only a few children there. He loved it!!!! He also had a very good experience at Simba's last year. Anyway, we all started out with the venison spring rolls. Very good!!! My mom also got the mussels-yum!
Mom and shared the buffalo and DH and his mom got the scallops and mom's DH and FIL got the salmon. Everything was just delicious, but I don't know if I would return soon. I liked Jiko much better. Rating:B

Tusker house (lunch):

We got there right when lunch started. Ordered two half chciken dinners adn Ds just shared with us. It was really very good for counter service food. Better than what you would get at a Boston Market (to compare). Rating:A

Crystal Palace (lunch):

Ds's b-day. They brought him a card signed by the characters and a cupcake with candle. Very nice choice of food. Good character interaction. We've done this twice. I prefer the breakfast here. Rating:B

So..... the best restaurants on the trip were: Teppanyaki and Whispering canyon!

Thanks so much for sharing your reviews!

I am itching to return to Artist Point - it's been a few years. I think Tusker House is one of the best counter service restaurants on property. Never been to Crystal Palace - maybe some day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter