MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not ask about being able to ride Pan until noon (it wasn't running at park opening either, not sure exactly when it was up, but it was sometime in the morning). We had other plans we were attending to anyway. You would think they would tell everyone coming in to Pinocchio Village Haus for breakfast about it though, but not a word (about the ability to fastpass it until noon). I asked a few different cast members about Pan being down and when it would be back up, neither said anything about fastpassing it until noon (but again, I did not ask for it). No big deal, we had a great trip!

I did not ask about being able to ride Pan until noon (it wasn't running at park opening either, not sure exactly when it was up, but it was sometime in the morning). We had other plans we were attending to anyway. You would think they would tell everyone coming in to Pinocchio Village Haus for breakfast about it though, but not a word (about the ability to fastpass it until noon). I asked a few different cast members about Pan being down and when it would be back up, neither said anything about fastpassing it until noon (but again, I did not ask for it). No big deal, we had a great trip!

One of the EMMs I went to had 7DMT down at start of the event and there was a CM stationed right at the entry of Fantasyland welcoming people and advising of the ride closure, so they were well ahead of the issue on that particular morning. Turns out the ride opened by 8:30 anyway, so we never did get to the point of using the unlimited until noon option, but that info was being provided. Maybe you just missed out on getting that info when you were there somehow? Regardless, I would've thought that whichever CM was stationed at PP turning people away would be able to provide that info. Thankfully for these boards, we all know to ask the question, but not everybody would. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself anyway!

I drank the juice and booked EMM for our October trip! Traded out our HEA Terrace Party reservation in favor of doing this instead. So we're doing this in the morning, back to Poly for the afternoon and then MNSSHP that night!

Same here!

Man I feel like I’ve read a lot of posts about one of the rides being down during EMM. Would you guys guesstimate that this happens 5% of the time? 10%? More???

I know it says in all the fine print that ride availability is subject to change but to pay those prices for 5 people and have SDMT down, would pi$$ me off to no end. Sure you get the fast pass until noon but you’ve already planned your day after EMM.

Same here!

Man I feel like I’ve read a lot of posts about one of the rides being down during EMM. Would you guys guesstimate that this happens 5% of the time? 10%? More???

I know it says in all the fine print that ride availability is subject to change but to pay those prices for 5 people and have SDMT down, would pi$$ me off to no end. Sure you get the fast pass until noon but you’ve already planned your day after EMM.

I was nervous about this too. I asked as soon as we arrived, while waiting to be let in. The CM called on her radio to confirm all the rides were up and running for us.

I agree, they should have let folks know at the breakfast. Also, by the time the ride did get running, it looked like the FP line was quite long.

Freaking out- yesterday all days in nov had EMM available and today it says nothing available- for ANY day in November- I’m assuming this is a glitch but feeling very anxious

@GADisneyDad14 do you have any insight?

Freaking out- yesterday all days in nov had EMM available and today it says nothing available- for ANY day in November- I’m assuming this is a glitch but feeling very anxious

Has to be a glitch. I wouldn't panic. I actually hold a ressie for Nov 25th so I went on that date just to see if I had the same results...yup I did. Says nothing available. First off, these dates have never sold out this early. And second, they wouldn't just all sell out at once. Hoping they'll be back up for you soon! I even went in my account to make sure my ressie wasn't canceled out. Nope, it's still there. Must be a glitch, right?

Has to be a glitch. I wouldn't panic. I actually hold a ressie for Nov 25th so I went on that date just to see if I had the same results...yup I did. Says nothing available. First off, these dates have never sold out this early. And second, they wouldn't just all sell out at once. Hoping they'll be back up for you soon! I even went in my account to make sure my ressie wasn't canceled out. Nope, it's still there. Must be a glitch, right?
I hope so! We were planning on booking this weekend. Looks like all of Oct/Nov nothing available, so hoping glitch.

Yes! It’s a glitch.

On my FP+ day, two days were coming up “no FP+ available for any theme park”. There was no way this was possible on a random weekday in August! A few days later, it was fixed.

I wish Disney would invest in a better website.

I think I missed what the problem is, are you saying those dates aren’t bookable for you, or there is just no availability? Thanks!
So the dates are showing up for October and November, but when you search availability, the system is showing none from 9/30 on. I agree that I find it unlikely that is no availability for at least 1 person on one of those days, so it's probably a system issue. I think it's a good sign that the dates are still there. If they disappeared I would be more concerned.

Still nothing for Oct and Nov. I will call tomorrow. Happy father’s day to all the dads out there.
I would take this as a lesson learned and to book something as soon as you can if you know it's something you 100% want to do or if you can cancel it. I learned this lesson the hard way myself. I think it will eventually open up, but you probably could have saved yourself some stress if you had booked it when it first became available.

So the dates are showing up for October and November, but when you search availability, the system is showing none from 9/30 on. I agree that I find it unlikely that is no availability for at least 1 person on one of those days, so it's probably a system issue. I think it's a good sign that the dates are still there. If they disappeared I would be more concerned.

Got it, thanks. I guess it's technically possible all of those dates are booked (nutty time of year at WDW), but I agree it doesn't seem all that likely. Glad I have my Oct date booked! :-)

I would take this as a lesson learned and to book something as soon as you can if you know it's something you 100% want to do or if you can cancel it. I learned this lesson the hard way myself. I think it will eventually open up, but you probably could have saved yourself some stress if you had booked it when it first became available.
Yes you are right. Because I was waiting until this weekend to book, I was checking availability for a party of 14 and it had times available throughout October and November (I only need a party of 3, so figured I could see if they were getting low if party of 14 no longer available). Then Friday nothing available for Oct or Nov for even just a party of 1. I figure it’s eaither a glitch or some TA went crazy buying out all the tickets. I will be really mad at myself if I missed out.

Yes you are right. Because I was waiting until this weekend to book, I was checking availability for a party of 14 and it had times available throughout October and November (I only need a party of 3, so figured I could see if they were getting low if party of 14 no longer available). Then Friday nothing available for Oct or Nov for even just a party of 1. I figure it’s eaither a glitch or some TA went crazy buying out all the tickets. I will be really mad at myself if I missed out.

Have you tried calling to book? It could just be the online system glitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter