The Bachelor Arie

erin1715

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen a thread started yet - did anyone watch on Monday?

I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled that Arie was chosen. He wasn't my favorite from Emily's season and after watching Monday, he's still not my favorite but he's not too bad I guess.

The women will be fun and entertaining to watch! They are building Chelsea up to be the villain.

I don't think I really have a favorite yet, although I did like the kissing bandit. I thought she was sweet.

My jaw dropped when they showed Nysha, who I think is a nurse. She looks like she has a serious eating disorder and needs help.

I'm not an Arie fan either. I think he's trying to get his name out there to rebuild himself back up.
I liked Caroline and the girl that was friends with Raven.

I watched. So far Arie seems ok. I agree they are building Chelsea to be this seasons villain. There was another girl I didn't really care for but I can't remember her name. I don't have a favorite yet, a few seemed nice but again I can't remember their names.

I have a very difficult time believing that Arie is into women.
giphy.gif

I watched! Arie is a snooze. The girls look entertaining--I'm ready to see some cat fights and crying!

I am NOT impressed with Arie, by what has been shown so far.

And, are we not seeing Chelsea (the villain 'plant') in the previews for upcoming episodes?
Maybe he manages to send her home fairly quickly.

I had liked Arie from Emily's season but as usual not as entertaining when the focus is on him.
From the previews of the girls I had liked Becca but not so much as the actual show. From the preview I had thought she seemed like a good fit for him

It's a toss up if Arie really wants to find love or just be the focus.

I had liked Arie from Emily's season but as usual not as entertaining when the focus is on him.
From the previews of the girls I had liked Becca but not so much as the actual show. From the preview I had thought she seemed like a good fit for him

It's a toss up if Arie really wants to find love or just be the focus.
Which Becca there are two I think

I don't even remember him from Emily's season. It's kind of weird they would bring him back after five years.

Some of the girls seem interesting though, so I'll watch for at least a little bit.

Are you talking about Bekah, who's the nanny? If so, that's the one I had exactly that same reaction to. Thought she was a great choice in the pre-show, not so much the other night. There are really too many choices for me to keep straight right now except for Bekah, because I think she's the only one right now who has short hair!

Are you talking about Bekah, who's the nanny? If so, that's the one I had exactly that same reaction to. Thought she was a great choice in the pre-show, not so much the other night. There are really too many choices for me to keep straight right now except for Bekah, because I think she's the only one right now who has short hair!

Oh that was. Watching the show I have where they put names blocked at home.

I’ll watch, as always, just for the drama. Don’t see Arie being able to find someone to settle down with through this show.

~ Don’t really care for Chelsea, but she is being made out to be the villain. Her “I’m a single mom so I deserve this” comment really irritated me.

~ Bekah seems very young, and I’m curious why they didn’t show her age at all.

~ Nysha is very tiny, but I don’t think she has an eating disorder. My orthopedic office used to have a nurse who was super petite like that.

I heard Bekah was only 22. Seems too young to find her true love. I was bored with the first episode, and with the Bachelor himself, so I skipped ahead and went right to Reality Steve to see who won. LOL

I love this show, watch it every season...not good with all the names. I wonder how he remembers everyone's names for the rose ceremony. SPOILER: For anyone who hasn't seen this week....glad Bibliana is gone! I thought they would keep her on to be the cookoo one, but it seems that Crystal (I think that's her name...the blonde who talks like Marilyn Monroe) is going to be the one that gets the girl's going. Bekka...is a child and plays silly games in my opinion. She's really cute but I don't think she's ready for marriage. I do think Arie is totally into her, but for all the wrong reasons. I hope he isn't going to be stupid! I do like him....I hope he finds the right one.

I love this show, watch it every season...not good with all the names. I wonder how he remembers everyone's names for the rose ceremony. SPOILER: For anyone who hasn't seen this week....glad Bibliana is gone! I thought they would keep her on to be the cookoo one, but it seems that Crystal (I think that's her name...the blonde who talks like Marilyn Monroe) is going to be the one that gets the girl's going. Bekka...is a child and plays silly games in my opinion. She's really cute but I don't think she's ready for marriage. I do think Arie is totally into her, but for all the wrong reasons. I hope he isn't going to be stupid! I do like him....I hope he finds the right one.

He doesn't "remember" all the names at the Rose Ceremony. In reality, those ceremonies last HOURS. He comes out, says a few names (that he's memorized), takes a break. Goes back, gets a few more, takes another break and so on. There's no magic to it. The editing makes it seem like the whole thing occurs smoothly in a few minutes. Nope.

Now, by the time they've winnowed it down to less than 10, then sure, he knows the names. But the first few? No way in hell.

I tuned in to the first show for about 20 minutes then had to turn it off. Arie has such a vacuous brain that I just couldn't get into it. :crazy2: No wonder he was just sucking face with Emily all the time and not having very many conversations. He doesn't have much going on up there. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter