The Bachelor Arie

Didn't the previews say she had a job as a nanny? A marijuana farm is very much different.
Hmmm ... now that I reread that I think that's what she told her mom where she was going so her mom wouldn't worry about her being out of touch. Maybe marijuana farms in California are notorious for being off the grid :lmao:.

I don't follow any spoilers or extraneous chatter... but, if Bekah does work on a Marijuana farm, and is still, maybe a little young-and-wild, then I can now see how Arie might actually have some concerns about her being 'too young' (and wild) for him.

Maybe there is more to that scenario than him wanting her to give up too much of her youth to become a 'married boring old fart'.
Hhhhhmmm????

The story with Krystal should be a real 'hoot' tonight! :happytv:

Ding dong...the witch is gone! We no longer have to hear that wispy voice and I give Arie credit for seeing through her!

Shows starting to get to the interesting point. Personally, I was hoping for more time for Crystal. She's be horrible wife material, but she sure was amusing. Given how big a "player" Arie is, I'm reasonably confident that this show will NOT result in a marriage to any of these girls. You don't get to his age, never been married, and yet with an endless string of girlfriends, without there being some issue with him.

I get that, Mnrose!!!
But, in his case. I am not making that assumption.
He has spoken candidly about having been a 'player' and maybe even a commitment-phobe (except Emily ?)
He has honestly talking about being ready to move on and settle down. Even described himself as becoming 'boring'.
So much so, that he seems to want a future wife (Bekah) to reassure him that she is ready to 'settle down'.
Honestly... THAT is what bugs me....
Be a huge player... Live the wild life... Sow your wild oats... And, THEN, expect to have a woman to 'settle down' and become the wifey-mommy-slave.

THAT is why I would tell those women to RUNNNNN!!!!!!!

I got a phone call last night right as Arie was explaining that he was in a relationship with someone and the girl was pregnant and lost the baby and ended the relationship. I didn't hear if it was his baby or what the story was??

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind if I pop in here...OMG seeing Krystal get the boot was so satisfying! She was so smug and thought she had it in the bag. Arie really has no personality, but dayum, he doesn't take any of her bs either. I like how he "punished" her when she had stayed in her room to pout while the rest partied--made her stay when she changed her mind. Love it.

And I like Bekah. Yes; she's too young, but I think she's adorable.

Ummmmmm, I don't believe in any adult 'punishing' another adult, just because they don't like what they might say or do.

Arie did, however, do the right thing by attempting to end the drama, and leave it in that room.
The problem is, there is NO ending the drama with a screwed up awful drama-queen like Krystal.
All of the sudden, she decided to go against him, and try to show up at the gathering anyhow.

It was SO obvious that the producers asked him to keep her for the drama factor.
GLAD she is finally gone!!!!!

I'm going to miss Krystal. She was the only ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull season.

I got a phone call last night right as Arie was explaining that he was in a relationship with someone and the girl was pregnant and lost the baby and ended the relationship. I didn't hear if it was his baby or what the story was??
After hearing the story, I believed it was his....she called him, said she lost the baby and didn't want to continue the relationship with him. It sounded like his schedule with racing really played a huge roll in creating distance between them. It just wasn't the right time for him to settle down. His life is different now. I do believe he is ready now and needs someone just as ready, not someone just figuring out what they want in life.

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind if I pop in here...OMG seeing Krystal get the boot was so satisfying! She was so smug and thought she had it in the bag. Arie really has no personality, but dayum, he doesn't take any of her bs either. I like how he "punished" her when she had stayed in her room to pout while the rest partied--made her stay when she changed her mind. Love it.

And I like Bekah. Yes; she's too young, but I think she's adorable.
Yes, Krystal needed to go, exactly the right decision, there is something wrong with that girl! And yes Bekah is quite adorable, but she is practically a baby. He needs to move passed her.

Did you watch the coming attractions? What's up with the next drama queen, that super shy blonde seems to be the next target.

Shows starting to get to the interesting point. Personally, I was hoping for more time for Crystal. She's be horrible wife material, but she sure was amusing. Given how big a "player" Arie is, I'm reasonably confident that this show will NOT result in a marriage to any of these girls. You don't get to his age, never been married, and yet with an endless string of girlfriends, without there being some issue with him.

I'm going to miss Krystal. She was the only ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull season.

I agree! I'm disappointed Krystal is gone. She was hilarious and entertaining. The remaining girls are such a snooze.

Yes, Krystal needed to go, exactly the right decision, there is something wrong with that girl! And yes Bekah is quite adorable, but she is practically a baby. He needs to move passed her.

I just loved how smug Krystal was that she wasn't going home!! BYE BYE...See Ya Later! If she wasn't a plant, then she never saw that coming! I sort of figured that she might be going when he didn't give the rose at lunch. How about when she was talking about the other girl on the date with Arie? She definitely was pushy!

IDK....I just love the show, I'm addicted to it I guess...LOL! It isn't my favorite season that's for sure, but I still watch every week and every season!

Not my favorite season either - I just cant seem to understand the big age gap between Arie and the remaining ladies. What's wrong with him? Still a playboy?

I don't think he is so much 'still a playboy'....
But that he has been young and free (and a bit wild in younger years, by his own admission)
Now now that he has had all of that for many many years... enjoying his youth and freedom.
He actually is so screwed up that he expects a "hot younger woman" to actually give up her youth to marry him and 'settle down'.
(be wifey-mommy-slave????)
He has described the future life he sees, now that he is at this stage, as possibly boring' to them.

My advice to every one of these younger women is to RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Every season everyone on this thread says the same thing: boring, predictable, don't like the Bachelor, not my favorite, etc.
Yet here we are still watching and talking about it season after season... LOL!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter