The Bachelor Arie

I never think it's boring...I love it! I like to see all the different places they go, gives me vacation ideas...LOL! I watch the amazing race too because I like seeing all the different countries. Last week in Africa, I saw one shot of the street and buildings and it looked exactly like Africa in AK...I was very excited!

Sometimes the actual Bachelor is boring...
And, they have to try to manufacture the entertainment drama factor.

But, the show, overall, is not always boring.
Sometimes it is entertaining!!!
And, I am also a wanderlust.

Here they are in PARIS!!!
On the Seine...
And I am thinking, OMG, that river just flooded!

Hi all...jumping in to say Bekah K should just audition to play an autobiography of Stockard Channing.

I don't like how Tia threw Bekah K under the bus. I think Arie would have let Bekah go anyway. Tia should have stayed out of it. I think that put her in a negative light in Arie's eyes and made her look like a bit of a mean girl.

I don't like how Tia threw Bekah K under the bus. I think Arie would have let Bekah go anyway. Tia should have stayed out of it. I think that put her in a negative light in Arie's eyes and made her look like a bit of a mean girl.
I really wanted for him to give her the boot because of that crappy mean girl BS.

Anyone watching the Bachelor Winter Games tomorrow?

I really wanted for him to give her the boot because of that crappy mean girl BS.

Probs gonna DVR it...trying to watch some of the actual Olympics too, lol

I'm going to give the Winter Games a shot. Hopefully it's more similar to Bachelor Pad than Bachelor in Paradise.

Yep.... another girl that is screwed up enough to question Bekah's maturity shows herself the be the real 12 year old middle-school mean girl.
Tia needs to go back home to her little bitty weiner small town Arkansas.
I honestly have never even begun to imagine WHY is she even still there.
Even 'scripting' doesn't answer that one for me.

Hi all...jumping in to say Bekah K should just audition to play an autobiography of Stockard Channing.
Wow, she would be perfect for that part. She sounds a lot like her...nice voice. And she looks like her too.

I was sort of thinking the same thing, especially with his response about not talking about that right now...but, she did it in a nice way, more so than I've seen others do it, so not sure how it will impact his relationship with her. I don't think he's as crazy about her as some of the others though. I think next week, meeting families will change his top candidates...can't wait!

Absolutely...I'm sure it will be crazy! Lots of entertainment potential...I hope. I also do watch Bachelor in Paradise. It's interesting how I've gotten to know so many of the people. I guess it shows just how much of a fan I am. I guess I sort of live vicariously through them, especially right now while I'm stuck in this winter slump...ugh....snow go away!

Just watched this week's episode this morning. I dvr all the episodes, I hate the commercials. I like his final choices. Off topic...wasn't Ben from the bachelor one of the bachelors...I see he's going to be on the winter bachelor. Am I confused?

Just watched this week's episode this morning. I dvr all the episodes, I hate the commercials. I like his final choices. Off topic...wasn't Ben from the bachelor one of the bachelors...I see he's going to be on the winter bachelor. Am I confused?
I saw Ben too - I remember reading he broke up with his pick. I also see Luke is going to be on Winter Games - yeah! :lovestruc

Who did Ben end up picking, do yo remember? And I can't picture Luke.
Lauren B andnthey literally announced their breakup right after the special they did for Disney Fairy tale weddings aired.

My daughter and I can’t remember Luke either.

Liz

Lauren B andnthey literally announced their breakup right after the special they did for Disney Fairy tale weddings aired.

My daughter and I can’t remember Luke either.

Liz
I have the show on my DVR...will watch it today and then I'll know better who is who.

Ben chose Lauren, even though he is HUGE lost-boy committment-phobe.
He put her thru many many tears over a long period of time before she finally saw that he was never going to ever really propose, much less marry her.
UGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter