The Bachelor Arie

Ben chose Lauren, even though he is HUGE lost-boy committment-phobe.
But her thru many many tears over a long period of time before she finally saw that he was never going to ever really propose, much less marry here.
UGGGHHHHH!!!!!
She was that mousey blonde wan't she?

Yes definitely a guilty pleasure and my daughter (30) and I watched it together. We decided we would not let anyone know we were watching. It lol. Liz
Do you have bachelor parties too....LOL! I'm the only one in my family that watches it, so it's kind of cool to have folks to talk about too.

Watched the Winter games. I wish they showed more of them doing the activities instead of the kissing...LOL. They are hooking up way too soon for my liking!

I was sort of thinking the same thing, especially with his response about not talking about that right now...but, she did it in a nice way, more so than I've seen others do it.....
....I thought so too....AND, she did let Bekah know what she had told Arie, so she WAS honest about that.

She was that mousey blonde wan't she?
...her name is Lauren Bushnell and she's moved on the greener pastures....

the-bachelors-lauren-bushnell-boyfriend-devin-antin-racing-for-love.jpg

When the preview showed some guy rushing in, I kinda wish it would be Tia’s brother or dad. After all they both kind of threatened Arie. I think one of them said they could use google to find him.

JoJo was one of the guest 'judges' on their Winter Games, last night!!!!

I wish Rachel had been able to convince the other judges that she was right, and Dean (the nasty 'player') was the one who should go!!!!
She was right!!!!

And cryin' Lashley actually WON that contest... Yep, people, somebody said it right when they noted that ".... her mouth is NOT a virgin." Hahahaha!!!!

OMG, I just LOVE Yuki.... did anyone else have a tear or two run down their cheek when she left.... "I so sad.... I go home japan...." :sad:

I am not sure WHAT is with Arie and his final three.... :confused:

Another update on a previous Bachelorette contestant Peter Krauss who are Rachel's F2.

http://www.wkow.com/category/135153...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=14140262

It's sad that he says he doesn't go on dates because he "doesn't know people's intentions". I assume he is talking about Bachelor/ette fan girls who just want to say they dated him. I wonder if that's one of the reason why the bachelor/ette ex-contestants seem to be so incestuious in dating one another. Speaking of "fan girls", from the clues in the video I think he lives only about a mile from me :lmao:.

JoJo was one of the guest 'judges' on their Winter Games, last night!!!!

I wish Rachel had been able to convince the other judges that she was right, and Dean (the nasty 'player') was the one who should go!!!!
She was right!!!!

And cryin' Lashley actually WON that contest... Yep, people, somebody said it right when they noted that ".... her mouth is NOT a virgin." Hahahaha!!!!

OMG, I just LOVE Yuki.... did anyone else have a tear or two run down their cheek when she left.... "I so sad.... I go home japan...." :sad:

I am not sure WHAT is with Arie and his final three.... :confused:

Love Yuki! I just keep thinking I hope they find a way to bring her into a regular season. Or maybe Bachelor in Paradise. She was so fun.

Liz

So I just watched this week's episode. I hate that he tells all the women he is falling for them. I remember in years past this was a big no no, then all of a sudden the last few years they've all been doing it. There is nothing more crushing after hometowns, to send the girl home he has told he is falling for. I think it's super cruel and I don't like it. I think he finds Lauren B. very attractive but not sure about her. He should send Kendal home, she's not ready. I like Becca K. for him, they are a good match but I think he's more attracted to Lauren B. and for him to keep Kendal over Tia, very suspicious. Can't wait to watch the season finale' after I get back from Disney! Leaving Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter