Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Matterhorn

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I voted for HM, but it is really a tie with POTC. New Orleans Square truly is the perfect Land because of these two excellent attractions.

So many others fall into a close second though. Alice, Mr. Toad, BTMRR, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Indy, JC, Star Tours... I could probably list half the rides in the park and call them a favorite.

It’s easier for me to list the attractions I’m ok with skipping than the ones I can’t miss.

Are we including DCA? Soarin' over California is my favourite ride at the resort. It takes my breath away every time. I hope it stays.

Posters above mentioned some okay rides but best is Small World without question. This is great-i can hear the song now.

IJ adventure. Space is close 2nd. Having just back from WDW...I liked their big thunder better but our pirates is hands down better and wouldn't swap

Big Thunder all the way!!!

It was under refurb on our first visit in 2013, we came back in 2014 and bribed the kids (5 & 8, not fans of "thrill" rides esp the 5yo) with an art pack eah if they want on it. They agreed, 5yo screamed the whole way around, I thought that's it we'll never get her on a ride like that again. We get off, she wants to go again! We asked about the screaming, she said "that's what you do on a roller coaster!"

DCA is Guardians but haven't been able to get her on that...

I thought oh I can vote. Nope. LOL it's like trying to pick a favorite child or puppy. I can't do it.
Top faves:
Haunted Mansion / HMH too (but less)
Pirates
Big Thunder Mountain
Peter Pan
Radiator Springs Racers
Indiana Jones
Disneyland Rail Road (not even joking I love trains)

Peter pan use to be my favorite but after the rehab...not so more....I am just a nostalgia freek. So being a senior citizen now.....the Disney Railroad, everyone seems to so happy riding it at night.

.....and of course Chickapin....but I seem to be riding it during winter months now and wet in the morning is just not as much fun as it is during the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!