The Choice has been made!

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
Chef Mickey's it is. Since some of the people attending are people who have to set up for the pin meet, our ressies are for 5:30 and 5:45. They break down as follows:

6 tables of 4 @5:30 and
2 tables of 4 @5:45 for a total of 32 people.

The ressies were made in groups of 8 people so that tip would be included and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Between emails I received and posts on the original thread about half of the ressies have been filled. We have about 15 places open.

I will email the people I have already heard from or pulled off of the original thread. If you don't get an email from me tonight, and you posted, it means I wasn't sure if you were definately going to attend.

So please, those that want to attend send me an email at perndwler@aol.com as soon as possible. I will update this thread when we are full.

If we get an overwhelming response I will see if we can get more ressies at an overlapping time, i.e. 5:00, 6:00 or 6:15, but they seemed pretty booked.

Dar, check out my thread for a pre-Great Adventure Pin Meet Dinner.

***********UDATE*********

We're down to 12 places left.

Email me, or post here that you are interested and how many in your party.

Hi John and I are intersted in having dinner with the great people of this board.
YAHOO I AM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter