"The code" and dates of travel

We went the last two years with free dining and wanted to go again this year. I do have a code with my name but did not book yet. Was wondering if I should try to book something or wait for free dinin? What do you guys say?

Depends. You'll have to the math. For me and my group, the 40% code is quite a bit better because it means $160/night off vs. $100/night worth of free DDP.

Hi,
I posted this on the Canadian board but thought to post here as well. Can any one help me out?
I booked our vacation early in the fall. Then the code came out to upgrade to park hopper plus water parks and dining package (had to book by Dec 16). TA changed our booking and had this applied to our vacation. Saved $500 with that one. This week the Stitch offer for 40% off came. I also had to pay the balance of my vacation this week - which I did. So my question is can my TA look into this offer and if it works out to be cheaper will Disney refund the difference?:confused:

What is the # you're calling with the pin? Is it the hotel # or the WDW #? Does anyone have that # - I have trouble for some reason pulling up the WDW website.
Thanks!

Trying to book for the next few weeks for one night. anyone know if the 40 percent code will apply? Please pm me the code. My 3 year old was promised he could go when he finally went on the potty! Welll, we had success!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Trying to book for the next few weeks for one night. anyone know if the 40 percent code will apply? Please pm me the code. My 3 year old was promised he could go when he finally went on the potty! Welll, we had success! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter