The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway - Calling out to all of Scandinavia!

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
Hi there! :wave2:

Calling out to all the Disney Fans of Scandinavia! :banana:

- Bor du i Sverige?
- Er du fra Norge?
- Eller er du Dansk?

Let's check in here and see how many of us there are here at The DIS Boards! :rainbow:

Det ville vært svært hyggelig å se hvor mage vi er som bruker disse forumene? :chat:

Så var inte blyg nu - Säg Hej! :yay:

This is going to be so much fun. :thumbsup2

:tinker:

Because there are not a lot of European DISers, lot of UK, but I think you have better chances at the Paris Community Board than here.
I'm from the Netherlands :P which is close (to American standards ;-) ) to Scandinavia, but not close enough!

My hope was so high when The Disney Store opened here in Stockholm last year. I thought that when finally the Nordics have enough people to support a store, among those there would have to be fans that have found their way to The DID Boards too. :rotfl::cheer2::thumbsup2

There are some Scandinavians on the Cruise board. I think very few people look into the "Other Lands" section. Most people go to where there is the info on the places they want to travel to.

I am not Scandinavian, only German (even closer than @Karin1984 ;)). But I speak a little Danish and Swedish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!