The Complete Guide to Popcorn at the TDR Parks

retwinked

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I'm the blogger of Kagayakey with a new update. Popcorn is serious business at Tokyo Disney but the English page of the TDR website doesn't have much information about it. So I've translated the information from the Japanese page and combined it all into a guide. If you are visiting Tokyo Disney soon, the popcorn is a MUST!

A preview of the buckets

27089840444_b597bb08e8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this!
Have been trying to find out more info in English for TDR resorts different popcorn sand buckets.

Amazing overview and very detailed guides.
'Thanks again

We were there in late March and got the Stitch popcorn bucket for my older DD, who wasn't able to travel with us. LOVE the TDR popcorn buckets, but the lines for all of the stands were ridiculously long! Too bad we were only there for one day, which happened to have crazy crowds. We weren't able to enjoy too much, so we will definitely go back someday!

Silly question but do the buckets change with season? Is there likely to be a Christmas themed one?

Silly question but do the buckets change with season? Is there likely to be a Christmas themed one?

Not a silly question at all. Yes, apart from the listed ones there are also seasonal buckets which means there will definitely be a Christmas one. There is a special bucket for every event at the Tokyo parks.

This info is super crucial. For my 2012 trip, info on popcorn bucket styles in advance was not readily available (at least I didn't come across it). I found the guides on the TDR website in time for my 2015 trip and I was SO happy! Now that I am planning my 2017 trip, i am super psyched to check until my departure date for my new bucket!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter