The cousins are growing up...finally a trip without diapers! A March 2018 trip with 13

I bought some shirts for myself on a Facebook resale page. I'm not sure which shirt I will wear to each park. I feel like all of the shirts are Magic Kingdom themed. They came as a set and were a good price, so I couldn't pass them up. :bounce:

IMG_5583 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5582 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5581 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5580 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5579 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

I will wear the Best Day Ever shirt to the Bon Voyage Breakfast.

I'm working on finishing up everyone else's shirts. I will post those when I am done.

Our Fastpass days start on Friday. Of course I get a long weekend off of work, and I have to get up early every day to make our fast pass selections.

Park Plans
March 18: MK plan on rope drop to close (BBB apt 12:55), fp we want Peter Pan, 7 dwarves, and BTMRR

March 19: Epcot (Bon Voyage 7:35 am all 13 of us), fp we want Soarin, Figment, Spaceship Earth

March 20: HS (trying for Jedi sign-up), fp we want tsmm, star tours, tot

March 21: Epcot (we have Ohana for all 13 at 7:35, we will probably drop this one), fp we want FEA, figment, character spot

March 22: MK, (BOG lunch 12:50) fp we want splash mountain, space mountain for just my dh and DS1, Peter Pan, and not sure on our 3rd for the rest of us.

March 23: AK, (I have given up hope for FOP), fp we want safari, na'vi river, dinosaur
My parents are only doing 3 park days. The are going to MK one day, Epcot one day, and Hollywood studios. My brother's family is going to the same parks we are. They are doing the special Star Wars behind the scenes tour on the HS day.

Just found your PTR and hope you have a great trip. Sounds like a fun trip with the extended family and that room type looks really nice for a big group for sure! Hope your FP planning goes well!

Hoped over from the Facebook planing page!

Not doing a pre trip report but will probably do a trip report after!

Just found your PTR and hope you have a great trip. Sounds like a fun trip with the extended family and that room type looks really nice for a big group for sure! Hope your FP planning goes well!

Thank you for stopping in! I hope we get our fp we want also. Planning is so much fun but also a little stressful ::yes::

Hoped over from the Facebook planing page!

Not doing a pre trip report but will probably do a trip report after!

Let me know when you start your report so I can follow along :bounce:

Travel Plans
We are driving from Kansas to Orlando. I would love to be able to fly, but it's just not in the budget with 4 kids. We will leave after Peter gets off work on Thursday, March 15. I might take that day off to pack and get ready to leave. We will drive that night until around Springfield, Missouri. The next day, Friday, we plan to get to somewhere in Alabama. Peter has the route all planned. This is the only part of the trip he plans ::yes::. Saturday, we will arrive at the condo around 2 or 3. We will get checked in and probably swim. The condo has great pools, so the kids are really looking forward to exploring the pools.

Images are from google:

IMG_5849 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5850 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

IMG_5851 by Katie Remsberg, on Flickr

Sorry they are a little blurry :confused3

FP Day #1 is in the Morning!!!

We will be going to Magic Kingdom. I am trying to make FP for 7 dwarves mine train, Peter Pan, and Big Thunder Mountain.

I will have to set my alarm. I have tomorrow off. This week was parent teacher conferences. I worked two 12 hour days, so we get tomorrow off as a comp day.

I got my kids pin starter kits for Valentines Day. We've been having fun going through the pins deciding which ones to keep and which ones to trade.

I was able to get all the FP I wanted!! Our 7 dwarves is later than I had hoped, but at least we get to ride. This trip is getting real. :wizard:

FP Day #2
I'm going for Soarin, Journey into Imagination, and Spaceship Earth. I don't think I will have any issues securing these FP. Waking up on Saturday at 6 am is not my favorite, but anything for Disney ::yes::

FP Day #2

I was able to get all of my choices: Soarin, Figment, and Spaceship Earth. All 13 of us have coordinating FP's this day. The kids will be excited to ride with their cousins. We have Bon Voyage breakfast this morning. Hoping to go in the international gateway entrance at opening and get a ride on the Frozen ride and meet Anna and Elsa before heading to future world to start our FP.

FP Day #3

We have FP for star tours, tower of terror, and toy story mania. We are hoping to get all 4 kids signed up for Jedi Training. My brother's family will be doing the Star Wars behind the scene tour on this day, so we will be split up. My parents will be joining our family for the day. It will be their 42nd anniversary.

FP Days #4 is in the morning

We will be spending the day at Epcot. I'm thinking Frozen, Character Spot, and maybe Figment again

FP Day #4

I was able to get FP for Figment, Character Spot and Frozen. We will spend the afternoon exploring world showcase. I can't wait to eat some yummy Nachos in Mexico!

FP Day #5

We will back in MK for this day. Our fast passes are Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. We have a lunch reservation at BOG.

Tomorrow is my last day to make FP reservations. We will be heading to AK. I'm hoping to get my husband and oldest son a FP for FOP. Then, we can use rider swap, and I will get to ride. My other selections will be the safari, dinosaur, and na'vi river for those not doing FOP.

We got an ice day from school today. We are having a Disney movie marathon. We've watched Little Mermaid and now Beauty and the Beast.

FP Day #6

Today is the only day we had any disappointments with the FP we were able to get. :sad2: We were unable to get anyone on FOP. I didn't have very high of expectations, but I was really hoping to get at least one of us on. Oh well, I will keep checking everyday until we go and see if anything opens up. ::yes::

We were able to get Safari, Na'vi river and Dinosaur. My kids will be perfectly happy with these selections. :cheer2: I look forward to walking around and just taking in the Pandora area.

We are home again from school. We are supposed to get hit with another ice storm tonight, so we might be home again tomorrow. We are watching Peter Pan. We all are getting cabin fever.

Fast Pass selections have all been made. Now, time to focus attention to packing :cool1:

Subbing in! We are going in September with a group of 13 as well. It will be our third trip. Can't wait to read more! :)

10 days until our travels begin!

It's hard not to obsess about Disney! :jumping1:We have packed most of our luggage, cleaned up the stroller, and bought our snacks. We are ready to go! I have a busy week and a half at work. I have grade cards to get done. The kids activities will keep us busy. All 13 of us are so ready to be in Disney :yay:

My brother's family lives in the same town as my family. They will hit the road a little earlier than us and are taking a different route. My parents live 2.5 hours away. They are retired and plan to leave in the morning. They want to sightsee along the way. My husband has to work on our first travel day, so we will leave when he gets home. :car:

I will post our spread sheet later this week. I think all of our plans are finalized!

2 days until travel day!!

The kids are about to jump out of their skin with excitement. I feel the same! I just have to get through 1.5 more days of work. Then, it's vacation time.:cool1:

I've been repeatedly searching for an earlier 7 dmt fp for our first day, but I haven't had any luck. Also, no FOP fp have become available. I know we will still enjoy our trip. I'm in several fb groups and people are posting about the crowds. We've done spring break before, so I think I'm prepared for it. We won't be there the week leading up to Easter, so that should help some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!