The Daily Grind ~ 12/6/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!!!

BRRRR!!! It's cold! Chance of flurries.. A clipper system on Saturday too... Double Boo as C has a final on Saturday.

:wave: Chae -- hope all is well.
Lisa -- hope Mom is doing well at home. Remember to rest and eat you have to keep yourself healthy with all the added things on your plate right now.
Becky -- looks like a warm and fabulous vacation!

Today's agenda:

C up and off to work
M up
and off to work
make M's lunch
2 loads of towels
PJ up and off to work
B up and off to school
scrap --- goal is 10 pages today (I have a new LO I want to try.. fingers crossed it works.... I think it will look cute if I can get it to work as I see it in my head!)
town real quick -- need to run to bank and grab more photo squares... Looks like I will beat and exceed my scrapbook goal for December even with vacation!!! I'm so excited to have my mojo back!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Good morning!

Doing my best Nan! Good luck with that list. Cold here too but sunny which is so nice!
Hi Chae!

Pack lunches
Megan up and dropped off
Work 7:30-2:30
Get Megan
Christmas wreath in today at school
Bring mom her’s and short visit
Pick up dinner
Homework
Grocery list
Meet with real estate agent to get my condo on the market info started!
Bed early again

Have a wonderful day!!

Last edited:
Morning!

Sounds like everyone is busy - good luck with the lists!

Today
Took DH to get his truck
Sitting with Allison
Plan to take DD to town - she's really wanting to get out but it's so hard to go anywhere:(
Supper- leftover meatloaf

It's snowing pretty good here!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter