The Daily Grind ~6/20/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Already two storms out there swirling in the Caribbean and it's just the first month of hurricane season! They are nowhere near us but if its starting this early, what will the rest of the summer bring, sigh?

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Iron
Run a couple errands
File away paperwork on my desk
Call and schedule A/C tune-up
Walk or aerobics DVD
Scrap a couple pages
Baked chicken and salad for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning!

Yes, we saw those storms last night and we only noticed one named..and it started with a B... so where did A go?

Today's agenda:

M up and off to work
PJ up and off for the day
B up
head to B's dr appointment shortly
stop by and grab fair stuff
grocery run
start CN soup in crockpot

home and walk 3 miles
scrap
B to get travel tac box ready (he never got to it yesterday) :confused:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:
Morning!

Good luck with lists!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
No big agenda for me today!
Work on my knitting - I finished the baby sweater and started the bonnet
Supper - probably BLTs. (never know whether to eat before or after DH's golf)

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Good luck coming with those lists!

Boo on the storms. Guess I'd better start watching weather and hope it doesn't mess up our trip to Haiti.

Work 8-3
Megan: empty dishwasher, pick up house, start looking into scholarships, pick up her paycheck, bank.

Dinner
Dance

I need to get some paperwork together, balance checkbook, look at flights for our DL trip!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Yes, we saw those storms last night and we only noticed one named..and it started with a B... so where did A go?

Today's agenda:

M up and off to work
PJ up and off for the day
B up
head to B's dr appointment shortly
stop by and grab fair stuff
grocery run
start CN soup in crockpot
home and walk 3 miles
scrap
B to get travel tac box ready (he never got to it yesterday) :confused:

Hope everyone has a great day!

A (Arlene) formed last month BEFORE hurricane season started. Bret is he current one and the one in the gulf may be named Cindy sometime today....

A (Arlene) formed last month BEFORE hurricane season started. Bret is he current one and the one in the gulf may be named Cindy sometime today....
I missed Arlene! She snuck in on me! ;) Yes, Cindy may come visit me over the weekend depending on her path... lol

Debby -- drenched us on our grad trip June 2012; Colin was our soaker on our grad trip June 2016... lol

ON a plus note today: I got our flights booked for December! Woohoo!! But I had to scramble to make sure everyone's names were correct to match their IDs! :faint: I hate that when others are at work and trying to get them to answer messages!

ON a plus note today: I got our flights booked for December! Woohoo!! But I had to scramble to make sure everyone's names were correct to match their IDs! :faint: I hate that when others are at work and trying to get them to answer messages!

Thanks for the reminder, I need to see what DS20's license says. Middle initial or no middle initial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter