The daily grind 7/13

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!
becky how are your nephew and niece doing?

Still dealing with my allergy issue, calling my doctor at eight. Hope I can get seen, at least a teladoc appt.

Hope everyone else is doing well

take care and be safe.

Morning!

Niece and nephew are doing okay. Niece had to get stitches on her chin (from airbag) and has a broken ankle. Nephew, the driver, has an L3 vertabre fracture & bruised feet due to hard brace for impact. Both have lots of bruising, swelling and cuts from seatbelts and airbags. Saw pictures of the truck yesterday - no one understands how my nephew is up walking! He had to crawl out the passenger side because his door was mangled. The GA patrol thinks the driver either had a heart attack or fell asleep at the wheel (it was 5:30 in the evening) because he headed straight for them and never altered his course. They are so very lucky!

Well, COVID is just running rampant down here, we now how the record for the highest number of daily cases. Governor still refuses to put a mask mandate in place. Sadly, I think the death rate has to climb before he changes his mind. And they want schools to open...geez!

Lisa - I hope they find out what's going on with your allergy!
Hi Nan & Chae!

Today:
Once over house
Vacuum and mop
Exercise
Organize a few things in my craft area
Scrap
Turkey Salad for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!