The Daily Grind ~ 7/17/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And the world keeps spinning, one way or another...tt my sister who teaches at a rural elementary school. Population is roughtly 80k, currently around 600 COVID cases. She is supposed to go back to work in two weeks. The schools plan: no social distancing for students because they don't have the room or $$$ to do so, no temperature checks (that will be left up to the parents, who according to my sister, allow their sick children to come to school anyway), masks will NOT be required but encouraged and teachers must sign a waiver stating they will not sue the school if they get COVID. Say what??? She said not one of the teachers is signing any waiver. On top of that, the school admin still have zoom meetings and will have a virutal open house before school starts because its not safe to meet in person. However, its apparently safe to open school. Unbelievable. My sister is considered high risk so she is deciding what she is going to do...

Lisa- I hope you are feeling better today!
Chae - Happy Birthday to your DGS! Hope you all had fun at the lake last night :)
Hi Nan!

Already raining and storming here - blah!

Today:
Change bed linens
Laundry
Exercise
Scrap
Pizza for supper

Enjoy your day at stay safe!

Morning!

P2000 - Wow! Praying your sister stays safe! And all the kids & teachers! Scary world we live in right now!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Two years ago today my Dsil went into cardiac arrest :(. I’m sitting in “our “ booth at the restaurant feeling sad -
Headed to McBain with a friend
Scrapped a couple pages yesterday and hope to do more today
DH is doing a golf tournament late this afternoon - think I’ll stay home and scrap!

Have a great day!

Unfortunately, Becky, that seems to be the standard... seems very similar to the scenario our teachers were given... it's so sad.... we've shed many tears here...decisions are being made here too...

:hug: Chae
Hi Lisa.

Today:
errands - done
once over house - done
scrap

Be safe....

I desperately need a once over in my house. You seem very efficient. Want to come clean mine?

I applaud you! SO.. I'm thinking $4 is a fair price? :)

Oh... you'd have to provide cleaning products and supplies. And of course, toiletries for at least 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter