The Daily Grind ~ 7/22/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

It is pouring buckets, I say BUCKETS of rain right now. Gonna be like this all day :(. Got that stormy low passing thru into the gulf that may turn into something tropical for Texas in a few days!
Lisa - such a weird thing to hit you! Something similar happened to me 2 years ago, not on my lips but on the skin around my mouth. It broke out then turned into really dry, thick, flacky patches of skin, especially around the corners of my mouth. My corners felt like they were on fire and and was bad enough to to change the skin texture & color which remains to this day. My GP and derm doc had no idea what caused it - no allergies or anything ahowed up in the blood tests. It will still ocassionally break out if I eat tomatoes, peppers or anything salty even though I show no allergy to those items. Weird!

Happy Birthday Nan! Hope your day is wonderful! :)🎂🎂🎇🎇

Hi Chae!

Today:
Exercise
Put together grocery list and coupons
Scrap
Take out for dinner

Stay safe and enjoy your day!

Good morning!
Happy birthday Nan!!
hope the storm blows through quickly.

That’s kind of what’s happening to me Becky.
have a call into my allergist. Having a small flare up this morning.
Not sure if they want to see me.

not much to do today

have a wonderful day and stay safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter