The daily grind 7/24

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

so my lip journey continues. Did video appt with allergist. She had another doctor look too. With all my blood work coming back negative. They are thinking it’s a dermatology issue or Autoimmunity issue. They are out of office today so going to call my primary for opinion and see if I can get referrals set up. My pain is better at least this morning.

pick up prescriptions(regular ones)
Call primary
Finish up things from yesterday
Nap

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning,

Ya know Lisa, I was wondering the same thing. My Derm doc had no clue either to the breakout around my mouth. Her advice was that she has seen this happen to women during and post menopause. but didn't know why. I did, still do a little, have an autoimmune disease. I use to have very bad psoriasis on my hands and wrists, it showed up in 2010 when I was 49. I kept them covered in vaseline, super gluing the deep and painful cracks and wore fingerless gloves. By 2011, it was on the soles of my feet and my scalp as well. Again, I had to super glue the cracks, slather my feet in vaseline, pad the deep crack areas and wrap my feet in gauze before putting on heavy socks and tennis shoes to walk. It was so bad, I had to quit work in 2012. I was miserable! A year after that, I developed rosacea and my face continues to break out with whiteheads and blackheads every single day.

I did find out that the cause of my psoriasis was due to the lack of vitamin D in my body - I was at a negative number! Have they checked your levels? Lack of vitamin D can do strange things to your skin. After taking some serious amount of vitamin D as well as applying some topical creams, my P went away, with the exception of a small patch on my left wrist and my neck, in 3 months. Still take 500mg of Vitamin D a day. My face, well, no matter what I try, I still break out but my rosacea has calmed down with a topical cream. I used to have beautiful skin, sigh! This getting older thing just sux sometimes...

Anyway...Hi Nan & Chae!

Today:
Fresh linens on bed
Laundry
Exercise
A couple errands
Scrap
Champagne and Charcuterie for dinner - we made it thru the week, hahaha!

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter