The Daily Grind ~ 7/26/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Gonna be another hot one - heat advisory in effect from 11am on with feels like temps between 105-110! YIKES!!!

Spoke to BFF of 32 years yesterday (we met while serving together in the USN in Italy), movers came yesterday, she closes on her house Monday and then starts her trek cross country to Vero Beach, Florida!!! She has lived in Colorado for the last 23 years and will be working in a new practice (she's a family doctor) in Vero. The best part, she will be a 3 hour drive away from us - YIPPEEEE! Will see her in Vero in two weeks :)

Lisa - Welcome home!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Wait for Lowes to arrive with new stove :)
Work on grocery list/coupons
Scrap
Sonnys BBQ for dinner :)

Have a great day!
Becky

That is great Becky!! So much fun to be had in 2 weeks and many, many more visits!

Lisa -- hope you enjoyed being home and in your own bed last night! I got your messages but was too sleepy to type anything back! :hug:

Chae -- hope things are well!

Today's agenda:

M off to work
B up and movin' for work
PJ's car moved so B can leave
nap - 1 hour

cover PJ's classroom cushions
print 30 front covers PJ's classroom
print 30 back covers PJ's classroom (it's the autograph page)
cut spines to PJ's albums
help PJ paint her bookshelves x 4
cut other album papers to size
once over house
2- loads of towels
pull out dinner to thaw -- need to check menu
clean up scrap room so I can find a place to put large printer for digital printing at home
print 30 front covers friend's albums
print 30 back covers friend's albums
check to see if I can find any more of C's college books for fall
make PJ take in the empty boxes she wants for school supplies at open house night so she can sort them easier to put them up correctly

I know there are several more things but these really need done today so that I can scrap tomorrow..

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning!

Slept pretty good. House was so hot and stuffy. Opened windows and turned fans on.

Happy your friend will be closer becky!
You wanted to let you know we were home Nan!
Letting the girl sleep in!

Good luck with your lists today!

Unpack
Go through mail
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Grocery list
Grocery shop
Megan's pre-op appts at 3:00

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!