The Daily Grind ~ 7/28/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And its Tuesday...
Lisa - Hope u are feeling better!
Chae - hugs!:hug::hug:
Hi Nan!

Today:
Laundry
Water plants
Exercise
Scrap
Stir fry for supper

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Good morning!

first time since the latest break out my lips are normal. Still waiting for referral. Allergist called me yesterday wants me to keep taking my meds until I see rheumatologist.

found out MA public schools are delaying opening until 9/16

nothing on my to do list
Megan is still doing her refresh on some class stuff
Has a zoom meeting with her guide boss

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Good morning!

first time since the latest break out my lips are normal. Still waiting for referral. Allergist called me yesterday wants me to keep taking my meds until I see rheumatologist.

found out MA public schools are delaying opening until 9/16

nothing on my to do list
Megan is still doing her refresh on some class stuff
Has a zoom meeting with her guide boss

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Thats great news Lisa! My sister in GA went back to school yesterday :(. Kids don't go back until Aug 17 and they are leaving it up to the teachers to come up with a plan. What scary is that in the last 10 days their COVID cases went from 589 to 940. Highest jump since the state opened back in May.

My brother and SIL, who live an hour north of me and teach at a private school, are going back to shool in two weeks! While their county is doing online learning, its a private school so the county rules don't apply.

Thats great news Lisa! My sister in GA went back to school yesterday :(. Kids don't go back until Aug 17 and they are leaving it up to the teachers to come up with a plan. What scary is that in the last 10 days their COVID cases went from 589 to 940. Highest jump since the state opened back in May.

My brother and SIL, who live an hour north of me and teach at a private school, are going back to shool in two weeks! While their county is doing online learning, its a private school so the county rules don't apply.
That’s scary Becky. Our numbers here are doing well. And my town has really low numbers.
good luck to them.
I’m still waiting to hear if the before/after school program is happening and how it’s going to be run. At least I’m only doing before school. Can’t imagine how crazy the kids will be in the afternoon. Know my patience and sanity wouldn’t survive.

Good afternoon,

Sorry I've been away...
Had a few events go on that took priority.. Everyone is fine and in good health....

Schools here is a fly by the seat of your pants.. We've got mainly online college classes with 2 hybrid classes and so far professors believe they'll only meet 1-2 times each month in class but only with 1/2 of the class in attendance... Other decisions were made and we are glad to have the chapter closed.... now a new chapter can open.....

Lisa - hope you are able to get this all figured out and you on the mend.

Becky--- scary time indeed for school teachers...

Chae -- Hi....

Today:

check in on what I have missed here....
once over house
pick some sketches to scrap tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter