The Daily Grind ~ 7/31/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Low key here, lots of scrapping and thinking about my Mom. Today marks the 5th anniversary of her passing from Alzheimer's :(. Can't believe shes been gone that long...

Gonna be wet and rainy here as a tropical depression in Tampa mixed with a rare cold front is bringing us lots of heavy rain for the next two days. If that wasn't enough, they just announced that July was the hottest July on record, EVER, for Miami.

Today:
Morning chores
Once over house
Water plants
Run a couple errands
Attempt some exercise around the house
Scrap
Pork chops and veggies for dinner

Have a good day,
Becky

Oh goodness, I can't believe it's the end of July already! School is just around the corner for most if not having already started for some!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today's agenda:

B - up for work (has to be home by 2pm for football at 3pm)
finish 10 paper bag albums
walk 3 miles
figure out borderless printing for my 12x12 pages (it has a small margin all the way around but I want it borderless)
work on some of the disney kitted pages I have ready to go
once over house
find a home for the last few items in my scrap room (I opened up so much space in my basement when we rearranged my scraproom)
pick sketches/paper/photos/resize photos for football 2016 (want to have that done by end of August)
pick sketches for C's '09 life pages (I missed placed the last list when I cleaned.. lol -- at least I have the photo stack still)

I hope everyone has a great day!!

:hug: I'm so sorry Becky. :hug:
But you have the best guardian angel ever with Mom! (that's what I keep telling myself w/ my Dad being away)

Morning!

P2000- ((hugs))
Good luck with the lists!

Had coffee with Dsil - it's her 46th anniversary

Off with another Dsil for a day of shopping- including HobbyLobby and lunch with DD

Had a really nice baby shower for my great granddaughter yesterday!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Hugs Becky!
Hope you find your list Nan
Happy it was a fun shower, she'll be here soon GG Chae!

Nothing much here with us both working. Was nice to just relax

Today
Wash Megan's bedding( needs to be clean before surgery)
Put laundry away
Megan ACT
Unpack box from trip , got delivered last night
Run/empty dishwasher
Go do something today to get out of house since we will probably be house bound for a few days

Have a wonderful day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!