The Daily Grind ~ 7/31/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning...

The hurricane is coming, it's not coming. Maybe it's coming....:headache:
As of this morning, we are out of the "cone" for a direct hit...so far. Come tomorrow, we are expected to get 2-4 inches of rain and winds up to 57 mph because the tropical force winds extend 200 miles from the eye of the storm and the Bahamas are only 160 miles away. Of course, all of this could change by the end of the day so who knows? We have supplies, will put the little patio and front porch items in the garage and just wait and see. Not sure we need to shutter the windows, will decide tonight. So frustrating...

Today:
Laundry
Exercise
Storm prep
Pay a couple bills
Scrap
Pizza for dinner

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

P2000 - Wow! I would hate the not knowing!! Stay safe!
m2mrb - hope you are feeling better!
PN96 - busy scrapping?

today
Laundry
Vacuum
Work on photo folders -
Supper - brats at the lake. We did a group dinner last night with Polish sausage, potatoes, and lots of fresh garden veggies on DD’s griddle grill. So yummy!
DH is having several pine trees cut behind our house. Looks so different. Not sure I like it but he says I’ll get used to it😳.

Have a great last day of July!

Happy Friday!

Becky hope it misses you! My friend in northern Haiti just posted it went over them with little impact.
enjoy the lake Chae, hope you like having the trees down.
hi Nan

feeling good these past couple days. A bit apprehensive about going to rheumatologist today.

finish chairs -love how they look! Will have some left over material so will probably make a runner for the table and a couple pillow cases for couch.

clean up mess
Call furniture store to see when coffee table will be in
Dust
Move a few decorative things around
Doc appt at 4:00
Pick up dinner

have a wonderful day and stay safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter