The Daily Grind ~ 8/3/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Gonna be hot, hot, HOT!! At 0630 this morning, sun not even up and it already felt like 93. Another heat advisory back into effect today beginning at 10am. Will feel like 110-115 here this afternoon - great day to scrap!

Lisa - Hope Megan is doing better today :)
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Grocery shop
Scrap
Dinner? Will pick up something COOL at grocery

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

Becky - wow! that is HOT!!!
Lisa - hope you and Megan are doing well and she isn't fighting you w/ PT.
Chae - how is your weather? We are expecting storms later today.

I will be back on more regularly next week. I'm enjoying this last week of having B home all the time minus work and football. Next week everyone returns to school except C. C will officially be done with classes for 2 weeks before classes resume. lol

Today's agenda:

put some dates on the calendar
start making list of school supplies for everyone to get upstairs and into backpacks
send C off to his accounting final (send pixie dust he will do great and keep his A in the class!!!!)
put together 5 albums
work on 2 discussion entries for my class this semester (yes, stuff is posted and I'm getting a head start)
decided on my 1st paper for that class (I think I know which one need to review it and start jotting down notes to make sure it's what I want to do)
dinner menu
grocery list/coupons for tomorrow
finish towels (I think they multiply at night)
exercise
template digital LO on silhouette to cut out the photo "holes" to make an overlay
copy some paper work for an upcoming meeting w/ our insurance
pick date to do a few things away from home

I'm sure there will be some more odds/ends that need done throughout the day.

M is working from home; B is headed to work and then to football; C is resting until he works at noon and then off to his final at 6pm.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning!
Megan is still asleep!! PT went better is able to lift her leg up now. Hope today will be better pain wise!

Hitting 90 here today back to 80s for next week. Could use some rain. Fires in Canada and eastern WA smoke has settle here and making me miserable

Wow crazy hot Becky!

Good luck with that list Nan
Hi Chae

Put schedules in calendar
Clean kitchen
PT
Meds
Food
Nap

PT appt at 3:00

Have a wonderful day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter