The daily grind 8/3

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

hope you fared well with the storm Becky. It’s heading my way tomorrow, expecting lots of rain and winds.
Hi Chae and Nan

Pick up something a friend made for me
Pick up spray paint. Finally ordered nicer floor vents and need to spray my two cold air returns so they blend into my floor

might be going to BLB to help with a mailing. Will be masked and social distancing

clean bathrooms
Finish glueing/embellishing flowers for next card

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

Allison today :)

Have a great day!

Morning!

Storm had no impact here, a few squalls and a couple wind gusts and that was it. Our afternoon boomers are way worse!! Thankfully, it was pretty much the same in Vero Beach where we are heading to in a few hours! All packed and ready to go - it will be nice to get a taste of Disney, (we are staying at their beach property!), go to the beach and see my bestie and her husband - social distancing of course!

I have to say that according to my brother who lives in Orlando and my Vero Beach Bestie who have both been to the parks, beach resort and Disney Springs during the pandemic, say Disney is doing a FANTASTIC job of making their guests and employees feel safe during this pandemic. My brother, who lives right behind the parks and can see the MK fireworks from his driveway - lucky!, said that when he and his wife just want to get out of the house and grab a bite to eat, they will only go to DS or restaurant on WDW property because they check your temp, tables are 6ft or more apart at the restaurants and cast members wear a mask. He said it was hit or miss with the rest of the places in town so they stick with Disney :)

Lisa - stay safe!! Hopefully your impact wil be low!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Have a great week and stay safe!

Good luck with the incoming weather Lisa...

Becky --- safe travels and so glad to hear your were spared the brunt of the storm..

Hi Chae!

Today

laundry
once over house
get shipping labels ready and schedule shipping pick up
verify a couple of things with the 2 college kiddos (one work on his bachelor degree and one working on her specialty degree -- one step away from PhD)...

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter