~The Daily Grind~ 8/6/10

Christie,

When I am stressed out (because of everything going on in Canada) I clean - obsessively. Yesterday I was on my hands and knees cleaning a wall to wall carpet in my scrap room with a hand held carpet shampooer...it was either that or scream things I know I would regret at my Dad's wife:sad2:

Today I am dragging DH to target for cube storage for the 2nd floor hall to house some overflow from my scraproom - sunday I'm planning on purging the pantry. This is after I dusted every corner (that I can reach anyway) of the first floor, but now I know that I.must.pace.myself. or I will be wiped out tomorrow and I don't want that - :3dglasses

I can't wait for gabfest - have I mentioned that? I can't wait...:goodvibes

Nan, I'm sorry!! I don't know if I could do the sub thing. . .but it might be fun! :thumbsup2

Deb, sorry about the headache and pink eye.
Nanc, sorry you weren't offered the position, certainly their loss.
Rhonda, sorry you are going thru so much :hug:
Happy 3 month birthday, Blythe!!!

My to do list for today:

Feed cats
Clean out their stinky pete boxes
Get DD up and ready for school
Write in her communication book
work
balance checkbook
stop by vets
Take DD to riding lesson
oversee tubby time
watch Whale Wars

Nan, sorry you didn't get the position. They messed up not hiring you! You would have been awesome!!!!:goodvibes

TB, :hug: to you. Enjoy Gabfest tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter