~The Daily Grind~ 9/17/10

Oh no Holly.. Here if the PTO tried to dictate what was going on the classroom the teachers would have an uprising!!!!! They are trying room moms for the thousandth time here and all the parents in my classroom returned their answer as NO... One of the mom's even told the teacher that all the parents will volunteer outside of the PTO but if PTO becomes involved she'd lose her volunteers! LOL (I had to laugh because what this lady didn't know til after she opened her mouth is that 2 of us mom's were former PTO presidents!) Although I talked to the PTO president I co-president with 3 years ago and she walked away like I did... and she won't help them at all... That is just awful Holly... PTO's is to help the schools not dictate how things are going to be...but I fault administration for not having better control! :hug:

Okay, back to crossing off my 4 page list...and now I need to prioritize the stuff we need to do as a family this weekend... I'm mean mommy and making the kids work in the yard/around the house... oh, the horror... you hear all the moanin'/groanin' already, don't ya!

WDWMickey...good luck with the fun weekend!!!! I've got DH going to take me to see the Titanic Exhibit in November...

they are such bullies. And they wonder why no one volunteers?? Look in the mirror. I usually just go with the flow. I like to volunteer because I like to
give back to his school but this was awful. Even davey Crockett said " oh holl, i don't think you belong with these girls!" I was glad he said it becuase all these years I thought it was me! Glad someone else could see it.

They being mean to my BFF? Lemme at 'em! I want nothing to do with the PTO here. I am happy to help out where I can, but no more PTO stuff for me. Ever.

Mr. Crockett is right, you don't belong with those girls!

They being mean to my BFF? Lemme at 'em! I want nothing to do with the PTO here. I am happy to help out where I can, but no more PTO stuff for me. Ever.

Mr. Crockett is right, you don't belong with those girls!

Aaahhhh thanks. :hug:

Get well, all, one shouldn't be sick over the weekend.

My day started at 3:00 am with a very cranky child.

My to do list:

Help Ms. Crankypants get a new attitude.
Feed cats
clean stinky pete box
fold three loads of laundry
clean kitchen
work
do a little retail therapy. found an awesome consignment shop, got a brand new pair of of Liz Claiborne khaki's for $6.
Home
MomE over for dinner and to spend the night
oversee tubby time
exercise
get ready for a crop tomorrow

You're cropping tomorrow without meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?:sad1: Oh never mind. I'm going to the scrapbook SUperstore tomorrow:rolleyes1

Need anything?

The crop was in the far right hand corner of CT. :scared1:

Did you get anything good at the Scrapbook Store?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter