The dining report that no longer was

In this solitary time you must find happiness where you can. I am glad you are able to plan for Disney. I would, too, if I could but there is no way we can go anytime in the near future. Reading about your lost bag have me anxiety!!!! Thank goodness you got it back and THANK YOU to the honest CM who found it! Truly magical!

Hi! I am a little late to the game here, but I was looking through trip reports trying to find one I hadn't read yet and I came across yours. I love your style of writing and am sad I am all done reading it! I am going to go back and read your old reports now, and I look forward to your next report. I totally understand your anxiety about your upcoming trip possibly being cancelled. We have a trip planned for June, and a backup trip planned for August just in case. I know there are a lot of more important things going on, but I work in Human Resources and all of this is extremely stressful, so planning and dreaming about my WDW vacation gives me hope and something to look forward to! I will keep my fingers crossed that both our trips go off as planned, if only because that means this pandemic is almost over.

Wow, that was quite a harrowing last day you all had. Glad you found your bag though and even gladder you went out eating some of the best pizza in the world.

Thanks for sharing your adventures. Hope you are hanging in there and doing well. Ill keep everything crossed that your May trip comes to fruition.

I just found your trip report, thanks for sharing. I am going to go and read your others. I missed our Flower & Garden trip this year that was supposed to start on 3/14. It’s nice to enjoy reading about other trips since we can’t go on any right now.

I'm so sorry you missed your trip. We missed ours, too. Were supposed to go May 2nd, and right now it's scheduled for July 11th, but who knows if that will happen. I'm glad you're enjoying my reports! Here's to better days ahead. :hug:
Thank you! We are scheduled for November and next March. Fingers crossed, we have DVC too so always planning ahead. 😊
I have thought about doing a trip report in the past but never got very far. This will be the longest absence from Disney for me since we became members so I am definitely going to read some more. They sure help!

Loved reading along on this trip report of yours though I have to admit to having the odd palpitation as you raced through EPCOT looking for your bag! So glad all turned out well in the end minus the tragic binning of dessert :sad: I was totally picturing the scene in my head:rotfl: Good to know there are some decent human beings out there who do the right thing. I loved seeing around all the resorts you stayed in.
Hoping you continue to improve health wise and that you get your fix of Disney magic soon :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!