The Dirty Dozen – 12 Days of Disney, Drinks & Dining - Updated 2/26

We've lost some really interesting reviewers over the past 5 years or so. I know JABEAD used to post a few times a year but now only posts on her own blog and it's sporadic. There was another woman that used to travel frequently with her daughter and she's been gone for a while too.

Hi everyone thanks for all the love. Sadly I just haven’t had the time to be on here but @StarWarsMomofGirls! alerted me that this thread had been resurrected. But I’m happy to report I’m still my tipsy self and we are eating our way through Disney as much as we can. In fact we were just there bidding farewell to Casey’s beloved country bears. Still can’t break the habit of photographing all our food so maybe there is another report in me yet 😉

IMG_1077.jpeg

Y'all look great! Will keep my fingers crossed that you do another dining report soon!

Oh yay!!!! So happy to see that picture and know you are doing good. Please come back and write here, your reports are everything :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter