The DIS on Facebook

JacknSally

Rock on, gold dust woman · she/her
I started this thread in The College Board, but it occurred to me that while a good number of DISers frequent that board, most don't, so I thought I'd post this over here as well. Besides, College age kids aren't the only ones with Facebooks anymore!

I saw this mentioned in another thread, and I don't know if there's been one of these before (my apologies if so!), but I noticed that a lot of us are sharing our Facebook (or Myspace or LiveJournal or whatever) links with eachother through various random threads, so as to share pictures, videos, stories, etc. or just get to know eachother better. So, I figured, why not have one thread for that specific purpose?

I'm listed as Megan Nicole Smith, in the Lambuth '11 network (on Facebook)... hope to hear from some of you soon! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter