The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

How far south @4077

This weekend we are just dealing with chores around the house. I contacted our dealer about the door alarm on the fridge, but they have not returned a single call or email. They claim to be open, but after a week we still got nothing.

How far south @4077

This weekend we are just dealing with chores around the house. I contacted our dealer about the door alarm on the fridge, but they have not returned a single call or email. They claim to be open, but after a week we still got nothing.
Not sure I can divulge that... but pretty far.... on our way the kids will get a chance to look around (rather than just blow by) South of the Border for a little stop just to see what it is this time...

As most of you know it has been kind of a tough year here in the Garnes' household. The one bright spot is that Mallory kicked the infection without kicking the bucket. We are grateful she is doing pretty well.

We are celebrating the next win we just got. My parent's officially closed on Steve's condo and they made more money than i was expecting. It definitely justified all the work bert and i put in it. Am glad to see it paid off. I am also just glad it is not sucking money out of the family. The homeowner's insurance was going to be due June 21 and if i had to extend it would also be for an empty condo. No more taxes, HOA, power, or insurance. Next major milestone is to get the car title changed to my mom. The problem has been all the county offices are closed because of covid. The tag expires at the end of the month.

Tried to figure out where we wanted to go for a drive this weekend, then about 9:30 this morning I figured it out.

Welcome to the Wilmington NY Koa, yes the same Koa that we visited 1 1/2 yrs ago when we bought the MH, just no snow this time.

231EAFBC-96ED-4A3A-A0F5-8770AE661EC4.jpeg

Got the Mickey light out

44CF78AF-578A-4C72-A97F-2519DA605F3F.jpeg

And the Dis sign. DW said it’s not Disney. I said Oh well

1A4E0BFC-FEF1-4473-8E08-30D08041B9A8.jpeg

Relaxing now we burgers and some Blue Chair Bay banana rum.

F623D226-7C60-4F72-897D-E4BBF60663D7.jpeg

If anyone is in the area drop by, we have plenty to eat and drink for the weekend.

Close the crossover and you should be good. I'm surprised it was even getting hot. Path of least resistance. I guess the extra pressure from the water getting hot was enough to push out some hot. Once the tank equalized pressure to the water source, the source water went through the bypass.

j

I did as you suggested and now I have consistent hot water. Thanks :thumbsup2

The KOA is open with restrictions, though not many. Mask to be worn in the office and around snack bar area, then it’s up to you when or if you wear one. The pool opens tomorrow and you have to make a reservation. They have time slots for when the pool is open and you fill in when you want to go and when your leaving, with a max of 10 people at one time.

A little Fort essence through the mug by the fire at Sunfox in CT this evening...4DDDD8A3-D05C-4784-A6FB-D2C5D850B7C8.jpeg

S’mores coming up! If our cruise cancels, going to try that Moose Hillock, NY campground near Lake George in August... that seems not to far from “the Snowmedic” family...

I
S’mores coming up! If our cruise cancels, going to try that Moose Hillock, NY campground near Lake George in August... that seems not to far from “the Snowmedic” family...

We where just talking about Moose Hillock on our way to the KOA. We are making reservations for the weekend of July 10.

I believe so, yes. I'm trying to find the reservation.
That would be wild... I don’t want to say I am hoping our DCL August 7 cruise cancels (but at the same time I am, because my back up camping trip I planned would be awesome 😁). Quite honerstly, I have NO idea which way it is going to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!