The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

OMG this is hilarious. A friend of mine had posted the resort on her FB page. Another friend chimed in. So I had to check it out. I showed this to my wife. She goes I know we were planning for North Carolina OBX for August like we did last year. I showed her Moose Hillcock in NY from my friend's page. The wife goes that might work plus we can stay in NY and maybe a couple of other places.

With that being said, are we going for a Northeast Dismeet? Should we just create a thread and see can make it on "short notice" ? I would laugh my butt off if everyone happened to be there at the same time.

OMG this is hilarious. A friend of mine had posted the resort on her FB page. Another friend chimed in. So I had to check it out. I showed this to my wife. She goes I know we were planning for North Carolina OBX for August like we did last year. I showed her Moose Hillcock in NY from my friend's page. The wife goes that might work plus we can stay in NY and maybe a couple of other places.

With that being said, are we going for a Northeast Dismeet? Should we just create a thread and see can make it on "short notice" ? I would laugh my butt off if everyone happened to be there at the same time.
Well, we know at least 1 will be there for sure. Don’t know about me yet, but that would be cool!

Yes the NY property. We have members passes for Great Escape, about 15-20 minutes away depending on traffic. We took a drive thru there last year and the sites a big, they even have golf cart rentals.
Yes... I like how big the sites look from google earth and their pictures online. Plus a lot to do around Lake George... haven’t been that area since I was a kid.

Well got out and about today. Went up the road toward Hershey. Stopped in and then went back out to do a little riding.
104315324_3262145727140387_3115994061487240874_n.jpg

can am RT limited

104322380_3262145687140391_3595080923137950102_n.jpg

Can am F3 limited.

I went for a test ride, DW says I can not replace my Hayabusa just yet. Thoughts, smooth, very car like. Bit different from two wheels as there is no clutch and braking is done by foot pedal. So brain was a little confused. Seating is very spacious on the RT, on the F3 it is more like a two wheel motorcycle with DW very close to my back. And if we got one, then we would need to install a hydraulic platform on our tow vehicle so we could take it with us. :moped:

Some pictures from the hike. This was not north ga. It was sand and water and a long dfive from atlanta. I am glad we went but the long drive made it something I won’t be so quick to do again. It had some nice scenery.

A725E1DE-374B-4800-B234-33210949D325.jpeg

2D4238D7-443F-46A3-93DF-4A3CC52B40AC.jpeg

and this was dinner tonight. Turned out great and I even helped.

F8614103-28F6-4AC1-A107-4F116B76F6EB.jpeg

@PaHunter
My dad had a Spyder and loved it. I inherited it when he passed. As a two wheel guy, I just never got used to it. The biggest thing was you lean into a curve differently. I ended up selling it. His was a manual and had a clutch. I might have changed my mind if it was the touring model like the one you posted. I still put my foot down when I stopped! LOL

So we have a slight problem for tomorrow. Mallory blew out a tire in the wagon. Picking up a replacement hopefully on Thursday. Not sure what the heck we will do tomorrowl

Not faster than usual but heard a sound bert was like is that us and I thought it was. Then the tire started to go. I will say the hole is pretty big so maybe she was going fast.

You might want to take her License away until her Need For Speed urges have subsided . Sounds like it was she was responsible enough to wear her seat/shoulder belt or she may really have been hurt

Yeah she survived tonight just not sure if I will survive tomorrow when she does not get her morning walk. Will need to come up with something exciting for her.

I cancelled my June FW trip because work forced me to with COVID changes well before the Mouse got around to it. I re-applied for vacation a few weeks later on the calendar and made reservations and plans for a week in and around RMNP complete with horse trail rides and a UTV rental to offset the kids' missing out on WDW. Everyone is excited for the mountains!

The rumble on the street at work now is that vacation is going to get denied again as numbers across the country are spiking again. I may have a mutiny on my hands:duck:when our vacation ends up being camping in the yard while I go to work.

I'm ready to go camping dangit! I'll just have to reread the Bama Ed and BishopArc GSP trip report a few times to make it all better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!