The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Thank you all for the prayers. Teamubr, your rock work looks great! Sorry we missed the Dis chat. Arnold had told me & we were going to chat with y'all, but we didn't watch the time closely. we also are central time. We want to chat next time.
Everyone stay safe!

Arnold has finished his 5 CT radiations & has had his 1st of 24 infusions. Oncology said yesterday that everything looked great.
jbrostek, Wish we lived close, we have a wonderful table saw & other wood working machines in the storage bldg. You could have a great work shop.

That is great news! I hope Arnold can recover through this.

@Teamubr Nice brickwork, I am sure it will help keep your mind off things too!

We spent the weekend weeding and mulching the beds in the yard and expanded our bistro lights through the back yard. We love it for night use of the yard and being the geek that I am, I even have it connected to an outdoor smart plug since we didn't have a switched outlet to use.

I could not figure out why I got that reflection on on the second picture. But this gives us a huge space to relax and play, and when we are ready to enjoy the darkness, we can just turn them off and let the low voltage lights on the deck and steps keep us from eating dirt.

Next up plans is to power wash and stain the deck before adding a few more low voltage lights.

Thanks. No cool pool like yours! We have a great fenced area for the pups to run and play around us and space for us to enjoy. Melissa and I love to sit out there at night. I am glad we have some land, and a big front yard that's great for the kids to play games in.

Did some work on the center console for the MH where the tv use to be over the weekend. My card board template worked well. I built it out of 3/4 inch plywood. The very top sits down about 2 inches so I can put my wallet and change in there without them falling on the floor. I have the control panel temporarily wired in and set to come on when the coach is started and has a wire disconnect for removing to get to the engine. The other components will be wired to the switches on the panel so I’m not running all kinds of wires to the battery.

Once everything opens back up I can get my cb and backup camera’s installed. Still need to make the shelves for mine and DW’s IPads on each side. Also going to make new cup/mug holders so that the wood and stain match then install that on the lower area of the dog house. Then wood putty and stain.

B17C35E3-2227-49D3-A482-FCE9F2BEDF14.jpeg

E436F5AC-66A9-4E0F-AEDE-558912405D11.jpeg

861B849F-D026-4158-8F06-6D2669AA229B.jpeg

Did some work on the center console for the MH where the tv use to be over the weekend. My card board template worked well. I built it out of 3/4 inch plywood. The very top sits down about 2 inches so I can put my wallet and change in there without them falling on the floor. I have the control panel temporarily wired in and set to come on when the coach is started and has a wire disconnect for removing to get to the engine. The other components will be wired to the switches on the panel so I’m not running all kinds of wires to the battery.

Once everything opens back up I can get my cb and backup camera’s installed. Still need to make the shelves for mine and DW’s IPads on each side. Also going to make new cup/mug holders so that the wood and stain match then install that on the lower area of the dog house. Then wood putty and stain.

View attachment 486148

View attachment 486150

View attachment 486149

Looks very nice, great job.

A vinyl covering and it'll look original :thumbsup2

I was thinking about that but then I would have to do the entire dash. :scratchin

The plastic looks like it’s holding up well to the sun for being 23 yrs. old. I do like the thought of that though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts