The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

Some pics of DLH this Christmas ...

100_0196.jpg

tree_in_DLH_lounge.jpg

Back_of_DLH.jpg

Back_door_DLH.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Fantasia_Bar_DLH.jpg

Thank you soooo much. I'm a huge fan of the hotel too. Sometimes I think I love the hotel even more than the whole resort! :teeth: :flower:

Like Aerosmith sung in there song "Pink":

Pink, it's my new obsession
Pink, it's not even a question,
'Cause Pink is the love you discover
Pink, it was love at first sight
Yeah, Pink when I turn out the light
:Pinkbounc

They must have meant our DLH!!!

So keep the pics of this hotel comming!!! :earseek:

Oh what wonderful pics. Oh the memories are flooding back. My favourite is the second one down of the tree and the garlands strung across the different levels of balconies. Stunning and classy!!!

Great photos. The ones of the swag decorations put me in mind of the decorations you can add in during the Beauty and the Beast game I bought myself a while back. It said on the box age 6 and over but I'm well past voting age and It keeps me amused for hours! LOL

Hello jelly-kat and welcome to the DIS!! :wave2: The pool at the Newport Bay is open until 10 pm, so I should imagine it's the same at the DLH. Hopefully somebody will be able to confirm this. :)

As we are updating the Hotel FAQ with lots of help from others I thought it would be good to ask those who have been to hotels that we have a FAQ for, if anything needs to be updated.

Post up anything that can be added to the front page and we'll make any changes :)

HI Richard

As we do not have VIP Fastpasses in America, and as i am planning on taking my family of 6 with me in June of 07,and as far as we are concerned convenience is King.

How do these work, and is it worth it for a 2 or 3 or even 4 day stay?

Robert

Hi Robert and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidlines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

You'll get more people looking at your question if you post up a new thread :thumbsup2

hi all ,great site here but can i ask has anyone heard about DLH starting to offer standard rooms to sleep 5? i have been enquiring for our trip next year and the dlp reservation line has told me that in the last month the DLH has started to offer a standard room with extra sofa bed so it will sleep 5,anyone lese heard of this?if this is so i will give those slightly larger families the chance to stay in the dlh without frking out for a suite or 2 rroms!
thxs liz

lizbro said:
hi all ,great site here but can i ask has anyone heard about DLH starting to offer standard rooms to sleep 5? i have been enquiring for our trip next year and the dlp reservation line has told me that in the last month the DLH has started to offer a standard room with extra sofa bed so it will sleep 5,anyone lese heard of this?if this is so i will give those slightly larger families the chance to stay in the dlh without frking out for a suite or 2 rroms!
thxs liz

hi..when I was looking to book on Thomas Cook signature, it did say sleeps up to 5 so I guess it must be true.

sorry can`t contain my excitement!!!yes it is tue and tcsig have managed to quote me for march next year on a family room,
2 adults 3 kids 4 nights dlh £2067 good quote or not what do you think?
thats going eurostar direct..

Great new :) :thumbsup2 I was sure that it was true.
That is a very good price especially from TCS.

I'll put this in a new thread as I am sure that some people will find it useful that DLH sleeps 5.

thanks for your advice ,i thought it seemed a good quote although the lady in t/cook shop quoted me 2300 for the same in a newport bay family room yesterday!when i phoned tcsig the guy didn`t know about it and went to speak to his manager,he came back saying it was slightly freaky as she came back from DLP yesterday from a meeting with DLH to discuss these rooms and they literally loaded the rooms onto the system at 4pm today!! talk about getting in there quick ,but i`m going to get this booked in a couple of days ,now....do i tell the kids before or do i wait till we get there and just walk to the pink palace and say..we`re staying here!!!!!!
liz

My daughter knows that she staying at the DLH however I wish I had not told her as she'd be so surprised! she is really looking forward to it though and keeps looking at the pictures.

It would be a great surprise for them.

It depends if you can keep the excitement to your self for that long as its great to share it with them as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!