The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

Hi, I thought it would be useful to mention that "The Kids go free" is available for suites and castle club rooms.

Does anyone have any photographs or additional info about the new "family" rooms which sleep five guests?

These Castle Club photos are copied from a post by wideeyes

Our Room
Picture003.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Champagne & Pluto Toy on arrival.
Picture024.jpg

The view from our room
Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

The castle club floors
Picture087.jpg

Main Street lounge from the Castle Club floors.
Picture086.jpg

Castle Club lounge
Picture123.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Breakfast at the Castle Club
Picture196.jpg

Afternoon tea at the Castle Club
Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

View from the castle club
Picture278.jpg

Donald Duck in Main Street Lounge
Picture042.jpg

Characters in main lobby

Picture135.jpg

Thank you Claire. :goodvibes

fantastic thread thanks
can i ask there was a photo of champagne and a toy in the room is this complementary and is it in all the castle club rooms ?
also can anyone please tell me what the pool is like in the disneyland hotel

thanks in advance
steve

Here's a photo of the pool

We have had a welcome gift every trip but I have heard of some first time CC guest not getting champagne.

Hi,
on our first 2 trips to the Castle Club we did not get any gift in our room. The last trip to CC we had champagne and roses, beacuse of our wedding anniversary.
In Hotel New York we once got a Pluto toy, the other times we also got nothing.
I don't know why we did get somethinh in New York and we did not in CC?
Oh and last time in CC we also got a room with Park view; we asked if we could get another room because the first 2 times we got the same room. And the CM on the phone told us that we would get a completely different room. Wow, it was, what a room and what a view!!!!

thanks both for your advise

perhaps we should let the hotel know it is my sons 5th birthday while we are there

steve

Do tell the hotel it's your son's birthday.

We did this, thanks to advice from this board, when we stayed at the Newport, and there were balloons all over our room when we returned from the park. We had had her birthday celebration at the Plaza Inn (highly recommended!!), so it was a perfect touch. Actually, that was the highlight of our stay at the Newport. She was delighted, and I have this board to thank for the idea.

Where is the entrance to this hotel as i couldnt find it when i was there last week lol.
Im really thinking of after our trip in sept saving up to take my DD there for her 4th birthday.

As you walk towards the entrance of DLRP it's over to the far right, not the part of the hotel you walk under. Does that make sense ?

As you walk towards the entrance of DLRP it's over to the far right, not the part of the hotel you walk under. Does that make sense ?

I think :lmao: hmm maybe not :rotfl:

I was just wondering how you could get to entrance to go back in the hotel as im sure you have to go through bag check and if the park is closed how does that work.

The entrance is outside the park gates, it's almost opposite the gates that we've had to go through when we've had GMF's, I don't know if that's always the case.
It's well worth going in for a nosey when you visit in September. :thumbsup2

The entrance is outside the park gates, it's almost opposite the gates that we've had to go through when we've had GMF's, I don't know if that's always the case.
It's well worth going in for a nosey when you visit in September. :thumbsup2

outside the bag check entrance?
I must be dumb because im still confused but will prob have to have looksie when i go in sept, i can ask a CM to direct me then :rotfl:

outside the bag check entrance?
I must be dumb because im still confused but will prob have to have looksie when i go in sept, i can ask a CM to direct me then :rotfl:
No, it is after the security check :)

dlpdisneylandhotel.gif

At this entrance head to the right and you'll find the entrance to the hotel :)

16-disneyland-hotel.jpg

On this pic look to the far right, you can't see the entrance in it but it's right over there at the edge of the photo.

I found a good picture to show you where the entrance to the DLH is.
Try to find the red arrow on the right side of the picture. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter