The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

:earsboy: Does Disneyland Paris (Disneyland Hotel) have a central booking function, as does DisneyWorld (WDW-DINE)? Perhaps a better question would be how to make dining reservations from the US for Disneyland Paris restaurants. If booking in advance is not an option, has anyone who visited had trouble getting into the restuarants they wanted, or have any tips to offer?

*123JOANNA123* said:
Does anyone have an email address for the disneyland hotel?
Unfortunately they cannot be contacted by e-mail as far as I am aware. However, you can phone them on +33 1 604 565 00. The operator usually speaks English.

DiDisney said:
:earsboy: Does Disneyland Paris (Disneyland Hotel) have a central booking function, as does DisneyWorld (WDW-DINE)? Perhaps a better question would be how to make dining reservations from the US for Disneyland Paris restaurants. If booking in advance is not an option, has anyone who visited had trouble getting into the restuarants they wanted, or have any tips to offer?
Compared to WDW, getting dinner reservations at DLP hotels is a breeze. It is usually fine (even during busy times) to simply make your reservations upon arrival. The only exceptions are Christmas/New Year, when one must reserve special dinner packages by calling the usual Disneyland Paris reservation number and applying the package to their reservation. If you're not travelling during this period, just talk to the front desk/concierge or visit the restaurant itself to make a reservation.

Only some Castle Club rooms have park views. They're about 100 euro extra per night compared to CC rooms without park views.

these FAQ threads are fantastic!!

all of the hotels look like fun, but since we have to pick one, I guess it will be the Disneyland Hotel. Since it seems to look like the GF it will probably be a good choice for us.

I see that you've stayed in WDW too.

How would you compare the service? As good? As smiley as it is in WDW?

disneyholic family said:
these FAQ threads are fantastic!!

all of the hotels look like fun, but since we have to pick one, I guess it will be the Disneyland Hotel. Since it seems to look like the GF it will probably be a good choice for us.

I see that you've stayed in WDW too.

How would you compare the service? As good? As smiley as it is in WDW?

We didn't use the main hotel much, we were in the castle club. DLH blew the GF out of the water in terms of service, it was that good.

We'll also stay in the Castle Club (at GF we stay at the RPC).
If it blew GF out of the water it must be unbelievable. I guess i'd better get moving on reservations.

If going during the summer, castle club is a must!! VIP fastpasses are worth every penny. DD got to go on peter pan 4 times in 20 mins because of those. Normal wait was 65mins!!! And the CMs at the lounge are great and will do anything and everything you ask!

MinnieYC said:
Only some Castle Club rooms have park views. They're about 100 euro extra per night compared to CC rooms without park views.

sorry, i just want to say you , it's not 100euros, but 80 euros now !!
for the view at the park

and on CC you have juste 8 bedroom whive this view

Stupid question 1009

How do you actually get IN to the DisneyLand Hotel? Last time I went I thought it might be a nice idea to have a drink or a snack there one evening. However I couldn't find the entrance :confused3 :confused3 How daft is that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How do you access the main entrance?

If you take the left exit from the park (discovery arcade side) straight out of the left gate, keep left and you will spot a revolving door thats one entrance.

Hi Nik
it's not that strange a question as they don't signpost it well.

If you are heading to the park veer right instead of going underneath to the gates. On the right you will see an entrance (revolving door). Go in here and your are at the lobby.
Restaurant, bar, shop are up the stairs.

Reid

BouBou said:
if you want to see many photos of the DLH(hotel, bedromm, swimmingpool)
you can go here:

http://www.pbase.com/luchodlrp/disneyland_hotel&page=all

sorry for my bad english, i'm french :wave2:
Hi BouBou :wave:

What type of room is featured in your pictures? The room we stayed in looked very different - with the pink bedspreads and no sofa. Have the rooms been renovated since our stay, or is this just a king room? Thanks for sharing your pictures :flower:

Wonderful clear pictures Bou Bou many thanks for sharing. I see you only had one bed in your room. Is that a normal standard room or CC? Just curious as we have booked CC but for 4 of us and as you seem to have door to a small standing balcony I wondered if it was a CC room. I would love to have a sofa in my room! When we visited before it was in a standard room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!