The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

Another question, sorry!!
How does the VIP fastpass for castle club work? Do you get a booklet of fastpasses to use each day, like one per attraction or is it like a card you show and you can then just access the fastpass lane on any ride more than once a day?

No you pay when you check out.
We had breakfast in our room when we stayed 2 years ago at the NPBC (Admirals Floor)
The extra charge was 12€ per room. And it was worth it.

You can find a picture of the breakfast here in my album

http://pp.mousekingdom.com/thumbnails.php?album=385

I assume that the breakfast at the DLH would be much better. And they ask you before what you like for breakfast. (cornflakes and/or rolls and/or cheese and/or milk and/or juice etc....)

But I am not sure if I would want to have breakfast in my room at the DLH because in no other hotel you can have breakfast with a view into the park. :thumbsup2

This is the view from the room which we had from 1stJune-4June.

It was in the east wing, in the third floor. (This part of the east wing only has 3 floors. Some parts of the east wing even have a fourth floor)

I think only the CC rooms have balcanys however they are only standing room. Not very big.

Hi,
Can someone please confirm if the characters still walk around to the tables while you are eating your breakfast? What is the character interaction like in this hotel compared to the others?
I've heard conflicting things about this!
Thanks x

They are outside the restaurant, this is clearly mentioned on all my invoices, "breakfast with characters welcome at entrance of the restaurants".
only once did I see a character in the restaurant during breakfast (tigger) and he got told of by his minder. They may go in if it is quiet however they are not meant to.

Thanks wideeyes :thumbsup2
Can you comment on the set up of getting your pic taken with the characters? I hate the scrums in the park and was hoping that in the DLH it would be different and more organised and fair.
Also what characters did you see there?
Thanks again x

We just stayed 4 days at the DLH and the characters did not come to our table.
But if you are outsight the restaurants prior to 8am you have a great chance to get your picture taken with the characters without waiting time. :thumbsup2

They have one character for an official photo in front of the fireplace which you queue up for and then a few characters hanging around freely.

We have seen Minnie, mickey, Pluto, goofy, robin hood, tigger, stitch, Donald, Daisey, chip and dale(tic and tac), The white rabbit, geppetto(sp), Pinocchio and Eeyore.

Also the characters also appear in the main lobby at 3pm where they dance and do autographs.

I think only the CC rooms have balcanys however they are only standing room. Not very big.

We have always had a balcony room. I recall numbers 1160, 1258, 1260, and something in the west wing 3330 or something.

These tend to be rooms for 2 people only - only one bed (enormous), round table and 2 chairs, big sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!