The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

Ok, there it is.... :rolleyes: <--- Looking at the post above
I made it! :cool:

Thanks a lot Richard! :)

You're very welcome. It would be great to have a quick trip report when you get home, if you have the time.

Richard :)

Hi! :earsboy:

I'll be more than happy to post a report from my trip on the DIS boards! :)

And since I'll be staying at DLH, I could also stop by here and post some more pics from the Castle Club! :cool:

That would be great! I have only had my digital camera since our last trip (standard room) so haven't got any photos of castle club it would be great if you could post some.

Thanks.

Richard. :)

This will be our first trip with the digital camera! :bounce:

So I guess that we'll bounce around and take pictures of about anything! :teeth:

Castle Club has som nice views from the Lounge, and from the 2:nd CC floor down to the big hall, in front of the resturants on the 1:st floor. :earsboy:

Yepp, I'll be more than happy to post my pictures here! :sunny:

its a bit dark but heres a pic of the disneyland hotel when i went in october
fa0ad1b6.jpg

and a couple more

fa0ad1b1.jpg

fa0ad1b4.jpg

Super Great Post! - Thanks!

We are off to The Disneyland Hotel in May for 5 days, can't wait now!

Can you make a room request like at WDW Hotels?

:wave2:

Hi Frances :wave:

What I did was telephoned The Disneyland Hotel directly on +33 1 60456500 about 4 or 5 days before and they made a note of it on our reservation. I've only ever done this once - but I requested a room overlooking the park/turnstiles (even though had only booked a standard room) and we got a room over the turnstiles looking towards Main Street USA and the castle at an angle.

HTH

We're headed to the Disneyland Paris Resort in a month, the ressie agent my husband spoke with assured us that the VIP privledges are also with the standard castle club rooms.
Any ones have anything on this?

Hi :wave:

Somebody else has reported that they also got the V.I.P priveleges and fastpasses when staying in a standard castle club room, however I have been told otherwise. To be sure I would call The Disneyland Hotel direct on +33 1 60456500 to double check.

My husband booked through the suite line. They assured him that the VIP fastpass was included with our room. While researching this online, I found another message board in which a few people have verified this.
We'll see....

Per my visit last week, all Castle Club guests get the unlimioted fast passes, not just the suite guests. Regular Disneyland Hotel guets still get the 3 passes. The FP policy is documented all over the place, in the hotel "newspaper" and on your check in documents.
By the way, the VIP fastpass thing is worth the price of the castle club alone

That's great to know. Do you know how long that they have been offering this? On our last CC trip this was not offered to standard CC rooms, plus NO free fastpasses were given to people in regular rooms.

Thanks

Richard.

Originally posted by richard3330
That's great to know. Do you know how long that they have been offering this? On our last CC trip this was not offered to standard CC rooms, plus NO free fastpasses were given to people in regular rooms.

Thanks

Richard.

I couldn't tell you, at least a few months from what I gathered, plus hubby was told about this when we booked which was Jan/ Feb time frame.

Hello there,

Can anyone confirm if standard Castle Club guests do get the free VIP Fastpasses? I can see from this thread that in the past they did not but that JenKatt did. I would be curious as to whether people have actually experienced the VIP Fastpass (when in standard CC, not in a suite) since?

Or whether JenKatt's experience was a superb one-off?

Thanks

Karen

I spoke to DLP Suites yesterday (11/9/04) and they confirmed that all Castle Club rooms receive the VIP Fastpass.

Hi everyone

I have just returned from a fantastic 3 night stay at the Disneyland Hotel in paris. We were given VIP fastpasses with our standard room wether this was an error or because i had to resign something at the desk due to just getting married this summer.(Honeymoon perk)We didn't ask for them and didn't realise what they were till we were reading the bumf in the room....Brilliant. we had a fantastic stay and had a room in the east wing 1018 which had a view on the gate.

Anyone who is going soon you cannot help having a fantastic time in this hotel with superb dining,fantasic character interaction and well behaved and polite children and adults.

Enjoy yourselves and Happy Halloween!:wave:

hi :wave:
im sooooo excited, on :cloud9: only 15 days to go, i cant believe how quick time can rollercoaster by, i suppose not always a good thing :bitelip: but we just cant help it when its time to share a moment of magic like this :wizard: i will give you all my opinion on the dlp hotel next year,lol.see you all soon,maybe if your lucky enough to be there :cheer2: :cheer2: like me i will see you there.........

see you all soon wish me luck

tracy puckerup:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!