The dollar!!!!!!!

crazygolfer

Earning My Ears
Its gone down again.What do you lot think.Will it keep going down or do you hope that it will go back up.Please help!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Its annoying becuase i booked directly with the hotel i am staying in! they don't take the money until i check in and its gonna cost me a lot more now then when i actually booked it if you compared the dollar then! i only hope it does not get much worse for us this coming week before our holidays!!

ptuk

If it's that big an issue you can buy currency 'forward' through your bank. In other words you can enter into a contract to buy a certain amount of currency on a given date, or between given dates. The rate will be set now.

its not much of an issue just annoying theres enough money to cover it anyway so this time i'll just pay up this way next time i will pay in advance :)

Lisa - I'm glad I took your tip and got mine from TTT moneycorp last weekend ( 1.56 )
I only wish now that I'd got more. I only got half of my spending money, just in case it went up even more.
Now I'm going to hang fire and see how it goes.

:jester: 110 to go :jester:

I went and got £500 yesterday at $1.47 from the post office its still better than when i went two years ago.I will wait until next month to get the rest of my spending money lets just hope the rate goes up a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!going on the 14tn of september counting the days.

I'm really chuffed. I got 1.53 from currency express for my travellers cheques and currency. I got all that I need as well. Good excuse to go on a spending spree when we get there :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter