The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Thank you :)
I’ll look at the Vader dress tonight when I get home. I still have it hanging on the drying rack. At first it was looking blotchy, but looked a bit better yesterday. I really hope I don’t have to dye it again.
I agree about the Stitch Shoppe dress. I LOVE it! The yellow skirt will look better with my poof underneath it, maybe?

I don't know if it was just me, but I had a hard time viewing the two piece to appreciate if fully. I do like having options so it's a plus in my book!
:idea: Maybe when you have more time DH can take a few photos WITH your beautiful smile! ::yes:: Oh, and try it with the poof! :hug:

Thank you :)
I’ll look at the Vader dress tonight when I get home. I still have it hanging on the drying rack. At first it was looking blotchy, but looked a bit better yesterday. I really hope I don’t have to dye it again.
I agree about the Stitch Shoppe dress. I LOVE it! The yellow skirt will look better with my poof underneath it, maybe?
Some how my original didn’t post. ☹ I can’t see the full view of the yellow skirt but it looks adorable with the bow and top. I’m sure it will look just as cute with the poof. And just like my original post I forgot to ask about your hubby’s birthday dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ LOL

Last edited:
@FoxC63 The Vader dress looks like it dried evenly. Maybe? Looks that way, but on a sunny day may have to look at it outside to make sure.
A457387B-EA98-40ED-AEAA-F625D84CEE80.jpeg

I ordered a full length mirror for my closet. I don’t own one so I have to stand on my bed to look at the bottom of skirts and dresses.....anyway, mirror will be here Friday so hopefully better quality of pics from here on out. Once I get the mirror, I may try the skirt on with the black poof underneath.
Here’s the skirt....1B001453-BB17-4093-96C3-1AC96E6ED34B.jpeg

@Poohbear538 Dinner went well, thanks for asking :) I took him to Cheesecake Factory because that’s what he wanted. I overindulged, of course. I was happy that the restaurant seemed to be doing well with the social distancing protocols because I was a nervous wreck about going out.....and just for fun, here’s the lemon meringue cheesecake I had....hubby got the same thing

55ED89D0-BC6C-4BB8-A37D-47E51D08AC36.jpeg

@FoxC63 The Vader dress looks like it dried evenly. Maybe? Looks that way, but on a sunny day may have to look at it outside to make sure.
View attachment 505435

I ordered a full length mirror for my closet. I don’t own one so I have to stand on my bed to look at the bottom of skirts and dresses.....anyway, mirror will be here Friday so hopefully better quality of pics from here on out. Once I get the mirror, I may try the skirt on with the black poof underneath.
Here’s the skirt....View attachment 505436

@Poohbear538 Dinner went well, thanks for asking :) I took him to Cheesecake Factory because that’s what he wanted. I overindulged, of course. I was happy that the restaurant seemed to be doing well with the social distancing protocols because I was a nervous wreck about going out.....and just for fun, here’s the lemon meringue cheesecake I had....hubby got the same thing

View attachment 505441
The Vader dress looks great and I LOVE the skirt! A yellow dress would not look good on me but a yellow skirt, count me in!

And that dessert, girl you just made me HUNGRY!!! :love:

View attachment 505435

Here’s the skirt....View attachment 505436

View attachment 505441
The dress looks awesome! I’m also glad to hear about the Cheesecake Factory doing well. It seems like we can’t get it together here. ☹️ My hubby’s 50th is today and we just ordered Outback and are watching a movie at home.

The dress looks awesome! I’m also glad to hear about the Cheesecake Factory doing well. It seems like we can’t get it together here. ☹ My hubby’s 50th is today and we just ordered Outback and are watching a movie at home.

So many manly birthdays! Happy Birthday Poohbear's DH! And belated birthday wishes for @anniebean 's DH too! :laughing: Ask anybody, I love a good party!

party::cake:party:

@Poohbear538 Yes!!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!
I would have LOVED to just get the food and eat it here at the house (with movie), but I think he had his heart set on actually going out. The main thing is y’all are celebrating together!

@FoxC63 and @anniebean Thank you!! ❤ We’re going to do a ‘Everything we missed‘ party when this mess is done. Maybe y’all can come down and we all can celebrate together 😊

YES!!! I'm in too! :drinking1

I better start doing more of this :fish: and this :yay: and this :dogdance: and this :banana: if I plan on wearing this505508 all my other dresses are size Small and I got this in a Medium - it was the only size available on ShopDisney. Think of it this way ladies, I can work on getting into size small ~ later! :rotfl:

Last edited:
YES!!! I'm in too! :drinking1

I better start doing more of this :fish: and this :yay: and this :dogdance: and this :banana: if I plan on wearing thisView attachment 505508 all my other dresses are size Small and I got this in a Medium - it was the only size available on ShopDisney. Think of it this way ladies, I can work on getting into size small ~ later! :rotfl:
Ok this totally made me giggle!!! ::yes::I love that dress. It was before I started ‘collecting’ them so I missed out 💔

Way off topic, but this is me and one of my evaluations from this morning. He did great, but is massive. This is prime example why I come home all beat up from work. We have an indoor pool at the facility where I work so on top of evaluations, Thursday is also a swim day for our campers. I’m already dreaming of my Epsom Salts bath tonight!
035BCADF-F26C-41D8-B71D-20869151281B.jpegD871A9DD-2074-40C5-AC7C-6D9B19AE2F3B.jpeg

Way off topic, but this is me and one of my evaluations from this morning. He did great, but is massive. This is prime example why I come home all beat up from work. We have an indoor pool at the facility where I work so on top of evaluations, Thursday is also a swim day for our campers. I’m already dreaming of my Epsom Salts bath tonight!
View attachment 505978View attachment 505979
Oh my goodness!! Huge puppy 🥰

I got the full size mirror today so I tried on the skirt again for a somewhat better pic....and I showed my face and smiled @FoxC63!!!!! So it’s totally awkward and cheese worthy. I did poof it so I think it looks way better.
I also tried on a few more, including the goal Fantasia dress with matching magic band that is totally worthless right now, but oh well. Still not where I want to be with that dress, but baby steps.

And excuse the closet carpet...I always keep it shut so the roomba hasn’t been in there to vacuum in a while....
C599EB9F-6CC3-4D2A-AB20-49C0B92C3FB5.jpeg536BEEB0-7844-40D0-BE76-ACE281567DB0.jpegD1DDFD51-C6E5-4BEA-B4A1-EEF9C8BE07F4.jpeg37B94C01-75F6-4910-AAAD-A3325D887395.jpeg

I got the full size mirror today so I tried on the skirt again for a somewhat better pic....and I showed my face and smiled @FoxC63!!!!! So it’s totally awkward and cheese worthy. I did poof it so I think it looks way better.
I also tried on a few more, including the goal Fantasia dress with matching magic band that is totally worthless right now, but oh well. Still not where I want to be with that dress, but baby steps.

And excuse the closet carpet...I always keep it shut so the roomba hasn’t been in there to vacuum in a while....
View attachment 506264View attachment 506265View attachment 506266View attachment 506268
Can’t say love enough!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ They all look super cute!!! I know we are all hard on ourselves BUT you look great in all of them. Including the Fantasia one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter