The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

It’s hard being a woman...I think I have more confidence than I did in my 20’s & 30’s, but still have a laundry list of hang ups!
I absolutely agree. I noticed that the clothes that fit a bit too tight do make me more conscious about my posture LOL. Tend to stand up straighter 😊 So something good comes from it at least.

I got the full size mirror today so I tried on the skirt again for a somewhat better pic....and I showed my face and smiled @FoxC63!!!!! So it’s totally awkward and cheese worthy. I did poof it so I think it looks way better.
I also tried on a few more, including the goal Fantasia dress with matching magic band that is totally worthless right now, but oh well. Still not where I want to be with that dress, but baby steps.

And excuse the closet carpet...I always keep it shut so the roomba hasn’t been in there to vacuum in a while....
View attachment 506264View attachment 506265View attachment 506266View attachment 506268

You are too stinking cute! :love: Thanks for the smiles, they made me giggle! ;) I can honestly say You look marvelous!!! Love your collection!

You are too stinking cute! :love: Thanks for the smiles, they made me giggle! ;) I can honestly say You look marvelous!!! Love your collection!
Well, thank you! I’m weak and ordered 2 more Stitch Shoppe items. I think I have a problem....

How’s the new baby?? We’re all still waiting on the pictures!

How long is it taking for orders to arrive?

Puppy pictures, who does that?! :dog:

Thank goodness DH & I installed 3/4" think ash in our kitchen. It looks like oak but it's ash we bought from a mill. This is his primary playground. Potty training is going very well, one mistake a day and he's starting to alert us when he needs to go via a very faint whimper. Me being partially deaf in one ear doesn't help. :p

I’ve been watching a number of live streams today and spotted a really cute new vintage dress that seems to be Jungle Cruise themed! Hoping someone posts pics somewhere since it doesn’t seem to be available online on shop Disney.

How long is it taking for orders to arrive?

Puppy pictures, who does that?! :dog:
View attachment 507022

Thank goodness DH & I installed 3/4" think ash in our kitchen. It looks like oak but it's ash we bought from a mill. This is his primary playground. Potty training is going very well, one mistake a day and he's starting to alert us when he needs to go via a very faint whimper. Me being partially deaf in one ear doesn't help. :p
Awww!! Sweet baby! Puppies are the only kind of baby fever I get anymore.

it’s taking about a week for Stitch Shoppe stuff. I ordered my latest on Sunday and got email today that it has shipped.

I’ve been watching a number of live streams today and spotted a really cute new vintage dress that seems to be Jungle Cruise themed! Hoping someone posts pics somewhere since it doesn’t seem to be available online on shop Disney.
Maybe homemade? Or from one of the pop up Dapper Days shops?

I immediately went and looked, but it's not there (yet). My husband wants this in a shirt, too!

I did too and I hope they end up having it as a shirt as well. My gf likes to dress like a corny dad (her words not mine), loves Jungle Cruise 100% for the corny dad jokes and also likes to match me. Like she wants the aloha shirt with the tiki birds to match my dress. :rotfl2:

Shop Disney running the 25% off anything over $100 sale right now...it ends Friday.

To All,
And if anyone has been following the Disney Gift Card Deals and More thread, your savings could have been up to an additional 20% savings. ::yes::

Visa & Mastercard gift cards have been on sale. Deals can also be had at Kroger & Meijer.

$128 - $32 (25% off) = $96

And if you bought a discounted gift card at 14% (Kroger) you'll save $13.44.

$96 - $13.44 = $82.56 Not a bad price for a dress and that's not including what you get from your credit cards.

If you use a cash back website Retailmenot 8% , Rakuten 5%

Just saying. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter