The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I bought two Lego Disney Castles and need to return one. The second deal was much better saving me an additional $50 when I used a cash back website with discounted Disney gift cards.

They initially stated the item would ship in June then sent an update with a July delivery date. I just received them two days ago. I'm not sure with returns being extended if I'm going to have issues. I highly doubt it but I would like to get the funds back on my original Disney gift cards.

I do know if you return an item and used Disney gift cards for the purchase, you need to bring it with you or they will give you a Disney Merchandise Gift Card.

I bought two Lego Disney Castles and need to return one. The second deal was much better saving me an additional $50 when I used a cash back website with discounted Disney gift cards.

They initially stated the item would ship in June then sent an update with a July delivery date. I just received them two days ago. I'm not sure with returns being extended if I'm going to have issues. I highly doubt it but I would like to get the funds back on my original Disney gift cards.

I do know if you return an item and used Disney gift cards for the purchase, you need to bring it with you or they will give you a Disney Merchandise Gift Card.
Have you thought about selling it on eBay or Mercari? Might be easier than an actual return. Honestly wish I did that with the new Vader dress. I had to pay shipping to ship it back to Disney so I was out $ on a dress that I didn’t keep. Had our store been open, it wouldn’t have been a big deal....but who knows when that’ll happen.

Have you thought about selling it on eBay or Mercari? Might be easier than an actual return. Honestly wish I did that with the new Vader dress. I had to pay shipping to ship it back to Disney so I was out $ on a dress that I didn’t keep. Had our store been open, it wouldn’t have been a big deal....but who knows when that’ll happen.

I could but I would have to jack up the price due to their fees (ebay, mercari, poshmark) and charge shipping, plus there are so many on the market right now. $$$$ Woof!
Just an image, mine are still sealed but it looks like a great set. DS wants to build it this summer.

He also has Lego Disney Minifigures Set 1 but not Set 2

I was too late! Oh well, :rolleyes:

I could but I would have to jack up the price due to their fees (ebay, mercari, poshmark) and charge shipping, plus there are so many on the market right now. $$$$ Woof!
Just an image, mine are still sealed but it looks like a great set. DS wants to build it this summer.
View attachment 507405

He also has Lego Disney Minifigures Set 1 but not Set 2
View attachment 507415

View attachment 507416

I was too late! Oh well, :rolleyes:
Oh it’s a fun build! My husband and I are kinda LEGO nerds. We don’t have the light set for it, but I’d read that was a pain to install. CCA4EA0D-45EF-424D-A802-09E87BB0CDC8.jpeg5ABDE410-0C7A-42B7-85E1-3D224A18C1EE.jpeg
Don’t mind the mini figures on the train tracks...our son-in-law likes to go up to that room and put wrong characters in wrong scenes.

View attachment 507405

:rolleyes:

I'm tempted to offer to buy it from you! I've been wanting to get one but they're always sold out. :(

Oh it’s a fun build! My husband and I are kinda LEGO nerds. We don’t have the light set for it, but I’d read that was a pain to install.

I'd like to get the light set too and a display case. Don't quote me on this but I don't think you can do both, I don't think the dc has a hole for wiring. Then again, if the dc is made out of Plexiglas, how hard would it be to drill a small hole?
I love my LEGO castle. I ordered pieces from LEGO and decorate it every Christmas!

That's awesome! :love: Ohh, Halloween decorations too! :stir:

Is it me or does the Inside Out dress straps seem smaller in width?
I prefer to wear comfort straps everyday and my dressier bra straps are wider due to my size. :poop: Guess I'll have to wait to read reviews.

If anyone manages to see this in person, could you check to see if the pockets look removable... my bust doesn't need to be accented with pockets.

THIS!!! ^ I didn't want to say anything as so many were very happy seeing the new dress. I love the print, sleeves and the embroidered details but the pockets on the chest :crazy2:. I have never liked pockets on the chest even when I was a 32b.

At a major discount I'd have no issues turning it into a skirt and making it more versatile.

Edit to add: I believe you can remove the pockets however it may leave small holes. Some fabrics while damp, you can ease the weave with your finger nail to remove them. I'll test it out on one of my other Shop dresses and report back.

Last edited:
You and me both. Not sure when our local one will open.

I posted this on the Disney gift card thread but thought I'd post here as well:

I just called our local Disney Store in Troy Michigan. They are closing it down permanently without a "Going out of business sale". Items are being shipped to the outlet store which just reopened. Might want to call to see what's happening in your neck of the woods.

With this comes more, buying Dress Shop dresses online will become even more challenging. Having to relying on the reviews posted at shopdsiney have been forever stupid and a waste of time to read with the exception of ONE dress.

Ladies, I will need to rely on YOU. :grouphug: If ever you feel uncomfortable, please feel free to PM me. In earnest, we are not here to judge. but rather to share the joy when we find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!