The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

We visited the shop last summer, DW didn't see anything she wanted. DD liked a couple, but they didn't have any of them in her size. This year, we went again, and got nothing while in the shop, BUT . . . they now have the dresses all over Disney World. We ended up getting a dress for DD (I think she got a small world design) and the Parasol Girl dress for DW, with matching ears, and then she went and bought a parasol to match in Liberty Square. This became her outfit for MNSSHP. Indeed, the dresses are lovely.

Does anybody know where I can buy the Tower of Terror bellhop dress in either a small or extra-small? They sold out a little while ago, and my girl was very disappointed about it, so I want to try and get one for her. If anyone knows where I can buy one, or if someone wants to sell me one, that would be magical!

Does anybody know where I can buy the Tower of Terror bellhop dress in either a small or extra-small? They sold out a little while ago, and my girl was very disappointed about it, so I want to try and get one for her. If anyone knows where I can buy one, or if someone wants to sell me one, that would be magical!
I would try ebay, it looks like there are a bunch listed.

Is this dtore in DTD? My mom and I looked last week but I only saw a very small shop with some of these dresses. I thought I had seen a storefront last year. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!