The Final Countdown is On

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Well, I can't believe it...it's Friday & we leave for WDW first thing Monday morning...where did all the time go. I remember reading posts from people on this board (eg. Sandra, Cottontail) when they only had a few days left & was so envious...felt like our day would never come. Now out turn is finally here & I'm panicking. I haven't even begun to pack (other years I'm packed well in advance).

I was a little hesitant to go with all the threats to the U.S. but we've decided to go anyway. Bought our hopper passes at the DS last night so there's no turning back.

DD (14) decided she would like companionship afterall so we're now taking my 13 y.o. nephew...so much for our girls only trip. Oh well, at least I won't have to do RnR :D .

Any last minute tips or advice anyone?

Hi Lisa!!
Glad to hear that everything panned out for you! I am envious of you-I still have 124 days to go!! lol! Have yourself a awesome trip!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Have a wonderful trip and try to stay cool!!!:)

Hi Lisa!:sunny: I'm soooo envious of you!! LOL

Any advice????........no way! Just have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you return! Have a safe trip.:sunny: :wave:

~Cindy~

Hi Lisa:

Have a great time for all of us still on the boards, and a safe drive. Don't forget to watch your speed in Summersville West Virginia. Best wishes,

Deb.

YIPPY! I know about those last minute gitters! Soon they will be gone and you'll be left with HAPPINESS! Remember, it's your vacation ~ relax and enjoy! S

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. We're all packed, the laundry is done and the fridge & freezer are all stocked up for DH & 2 DS's (also have their list of "reminders & instructions" posted on the fridge ;))...so I guess we're ready to go. I still can't believe it's time. I'm going to load up the van when the sun goes down tonight & we'll be heading for Kitchener by 6 am (or earlier, if like last year, I wake up earlier & can't get back to sleep).

Well, have a great 2 weeks everyone & I'll post when I get back.

I'm so jealous. I still have like 600 days until our next trip. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter