The Finneys First Time Trip Report-Day 1

rena123pop

Earning My Ears
Day 1 Travelling and first day in parks

Cast:
Me- Never been to dlp but been to wdw twice when i was younger
DH- never been to any disney parks
DS1-7 years old never been to any disney parks. Fav character is stitch.
DS2- 2 years old also never been to any disney parks. Fav character is winnie the pooh.

The day started for me at 2:30am when i got up got showered and began to put the cases in the car. At 3:30am we woke the kids got them dressed and then put them in the car for our journey to East Midlands airport.
40 mins later we arrived at the airport went through check in fine and sat at the boarding gate waiting for our friends to meet us. In the meantime i started to get really nervous about our flight so took a diazapam (which was given to me by our doctor).Just before the flight the pilot let the kids into the cockpit to speak to them and he let them press some buttons which i thought was brill. Flight went really well and diazapam work great.
Arrived at CDG at was meet by the driver for RS Transport then 40 mins later arrived at Santa Fe.
First impressions of santa fe werent that good to be honest thought it was a bit shabby but check in was quick and they said our room was ready which really surprised me so after a quick look at our room and dump our cases in there we started our walk to the park with our friends.
Walked up to the park and took some pics of the pink palace and was really pleased as we walked through we saw my fav comedian Chubby Brown didnt stop him though as he was on is hols and didnt think it would be right.
Then we saw the toon train so ran up with the kids and watched the excitment on thier faces and knew this was going to be a great holiday.
rena123pop

After watching the train go past we had some photos by the castle
rena123pop

After all the photos were done we went to do some rides starting with the carousel, Pinniochio and the tea cups. After that we saw stitch so ran up to him but after waiting for ages for autograph and picture he ran off so i chased him shouting at him to sign the book and after a while he stopped and did.
rena123pop

Next we saw pluto and again it was a scrum for a photo and autograph.
rena123pop

After that it was off the buzz ride and me and DS1 went on and loved it so when we come off i swapped with Dh and he loved it too altough he got a better score than me.
After DS1 and Dh going on star tours we decided to make our way to the studios as we did we realised that the once upon a dream parade was about to start so watched that Ds1 loved it but i was gutted because Ds2 slept all the way through.
rena123pop

rena123pop

Then onto studios were we had a walk around while we waited for stitch live which was amazing. Stitch picked out DH and called him 'crazy andrew' and put a wanted photo up saying that the space police were looking for him. My son loved it and was laughing his head off. Defo a highlight to our hol.
After stitch everyone decided that we were tired and it was time for some tea and back to the santa fe for an early night ready for another busy day.

gorgeous pics!!:goodvibes Did you sharpen for the web or are they out of the camera like that? They are really superb quality!:thumbsup2

Thanks. No they are out of the camera like that. Got lots more going to have to try and get the other days reports sorted when i got the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts