The Fort Wilderness December 2017 Movie and Recreation Calendar Is Out

Yay! Lilo and Stich AND Nightmare before Christmas while we are there - something for the big ones and the little one.

How do I download a better quality? It’s hard to read . Thanks in advance!

Carolyn,

The source file is a PDF which does not show the file contents for those viewing the post. So it is converted into a file type that DOES show. However, I will post the PDF file here. Put your cursor over the file name, hit your opposite mouse button, and choose the "Save Link As" option. Or if you click the file name it will auto download to your default download folder with the default name. If you use the Save As, just make sure the file name you give it (or keep what it is) ends in ".PDF". Then it should open in Adobe Acrobat Reader and be plenty clear.

Bama Ed

Attachments

• PWR1FAKf-Dec2017.pdf
    372.8 KB · Views: 14

How are these shows?

Jason, they are wonderful. Slightly cheesy, slightly hokey, but it's dark and you won't ever see these folks again so let your inner little boy out and have fun with it.

They have been done for decades and it's a little piece of a bygone era of singing songs around the campfire. Plus you get the photo opp with Chip & Dale and a movie. Burning a marshmallow and waving it around on a stick near your fellow campers is a memory folks don't forget. I first went back in 1981 and as you can tell, I have a soft spot for it and go to it at least once each trip.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Carolyn,

The source file is a PDF which does not show the file contents for those viewing the post. So it is converted into a file type that DOES show. However, I will post the PDF file here. Put your cursor over the file name, hit your opposite mouse button, and choose the "Save Link As" option. Or if you click the file name it will auto download to your default download folder with the default name. If you use the Save As, just make sure the file name you give it (or keep what it is) ends in ".PDF". Then it should open in Adobe Acrobat Reader and be plenty clear.

Bama Ed

Thank you so much!! That worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!