The GH Official Thread Part 3

Team Ava or Team Nina?
I can't imagine ever being on Team Nina for *anything*, so by default I'm Team Ava. But I'm not a strong player on her team either for this storyline. I'm hoping the writers are going somewhere with it, but right now it's a little weird. And I hope someone figures out that Sonny is not getting his full dose of meds every day and puts an end to his craziness. I'm guessing the reason Ava hasn't said anything about the meds yet is because she was worried that if she did and got the problem corrected, that Nina might be able to worm her way back into his life. Crazy Sonny was never going to let that happen. So now that Nina signed the divorce papers, maybe Ava will suggest to Sonny that something is wrong with his meds. Or maybe there are a few more bridges she wants him to burn first. Who knows.

Team Ava or Team Nina?
Team Ava. Whatever she's doing, I think she and Sonny are mentally equal. Nine just reminds me of a case of arrested development. She acts like such a revengeful, teenager. Especially when she saw Carly and Jagger/John and immediately jumped to the conclusion that they'd slept together, and she got such pleasure out of running to Drew and telling him.

To me it seems like nearly everyone in Port Charles is taking the wrong medication or wrong dose. So many big personality changes. I really hope the writers have a big plan where everyone who is acting so weird is working together for a common good or some other semi plausible reason for the changes.

Looks like Jordan is getting a couple of love interests vying for her attention, after a LOOOONG dry spell! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter