The GH Official Thread Part 3

So looks like Franco is going to find out who Kevin really is!! Now who's gonna save Franco????

So looks like Franco is going to find out who Kevin really is!! Now who's gonna save Franco????

The previews do look that way, but I don't think Franco will figure it out. I think Ryan will tell him he was stupid for saying that because the killer will come after him, because he knows Franco isn't the real killer. Of course he'll tell Franco he knows that from their sessions, there is no way he could have killed those people. I'm wondering then if Franco will tell Ryan what his and Jordan's plan was. I have a feeling he will just to frustrate us viewers and Ryan once again will have the upper hand.

The previews do look that way, but I don't think Franco will figure it out. I think Ryan will tell him he was stupid for saying that because the killer will come after him, because he knows Franco isn't the real killer. Of course he'll tell Franco he knows that from their sessions, there is no way he could have killed those people. I'm wondering then if Franco will tell Ryan what his and Jordan's plan was. I have a feeling he will just to frustrate us viewers and Ryan once again will have the upper hand.

Yes- those misleading previews!! I'm sure you're right! Ugh-just looking for the end to this!! Guess I was a little optimistic!

Really bummed, they are showing a rerun of GH today. I mean Ryan shows up in Franco's room yesterday and today is a rerun?? Idk why...

Really bummed, they are showing a rerun of GH today. I mean Ryan shows up in Franco's room yesterday and today is a rerun?? Idk why...

Because of the "public" Michael Cohen hearing. ABC preempted most of the schedule here in the Southeast from 10am until 3pm this afternoon.

GH airs at 2 pm in certain areas. Because the show was preempted at that hour due to the Cohen farce, ABC was forced to air a repeat at 3 pm for the rest of the country. All areas will view the new episode today (2/28).

omg, Franco can't die and it looks like Ryan is still not found out since he is talking to Ava and she's yelling at him for vesting Franco. I wonder where Franco is, probably unconscious somewhere or maybe in the basement with Laura and Kevin, ugh.

omg, Franco can't die and it looks like Ryan is still not found out since he is talking to Ava and she's yelling at him for vesting Franco. I wonder where Franco is, probably unconscious somewhere or maybe in the basement with Laura and Kevin, ugh.

I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet!! Ugh!! Hope someone goes into the basement!!

So I'm wondering if somehow Carly will lose her baby because Kevin will push her down. Hopefully Lulu will remember who attacked her ans stop this madness!!

I actually enjoyed the last couple of episodes. Was worried enough about Franco (a character I actually really enjoy) that there was some suspense (I don't follow any behind the scenes stuff so have no idea when/if people are leaving).

I actually enjoyed the last couple of episodes. Was worried enough about Franco (a character I actually really enjoy) that there was some suspense (I don't follow any behind the scenes stuff so have no idea when/if people are leaving).

Agreed. I actually have been fine with this storyline as I think it's inserted some suspense into the series. I didn't like that Kiki died, but she was leaving anyway. I also enjoy Franco and I think this is a good way to make us care about what is happening and wind it up; instead of just having someone figure out it's Ryan. Because it's an actual twist you don't really see in Soaps anymore. I watch DOOL as well and it's so boring, I've been FF thru a lot. But I've been looking forward to watching GH lately. ::yes::

It's all about to cave in on Ryan. Kevin and Laura are about to escape from the basement and go to the police. Franco knows Ryan is the killer, although no one will believe him. Chase and Curtis are on the trail. Felicia just pieced it all together. Now Ryan and Ava are heading to Niagara Falls, and so are Josslyn and her friends (and of course those story lines will intersect). I wonder if Joss will see Ryan trying to dump Carly somewhere. Or, will Ava finally figure out who she's marrying and be the one to save Carly from him? Whatever happens, I just hope it's wrapped up soon.

It's all about to cave in on Ryan. Kevin and Laura are about to escape from the basement and go to the police. Franco knows Ryan is the killer, although no one will believe him. Chase and Curtis are on the trail. Felicia just pieced it all together. Now Ryan and Ava are heading to Niagara Falls, and so are Josslyn and her friends (and of course those story lines will intersect). I wonder if Joss will see Ryan trying to dump Carly somewhere. Or, will Ava finally figure out who she's marrying and be the one to save Carly from him? Whatever happens, I just hope it's wrapped up soon.

Agree! This is getting real interesting!! Can't wait to get home from work and watch today's episode!

Glad this is coming to and end with Kevin/Ryan! Can't wait to see what happens in Niagara Falls! Maybe the kids- Joss,Oscar, Cam- will be the heroes!

Can't wait to see today's episode! Eva- open the trunk already!! and Ryan is going to take Cam hostage???

I want Ava to be the one to take Ryan out.

I kind of want Ava to just feel really stupid! She basically had an affair with a married man (thinking it was Kevin and he was still married to Laura). Ryan took advantage of her, but she kind of deserved it. It looks like the kids are in the clear since they're at the hospital, but I think Carly will be rushed in while Joss is still there. I kind of hope Jason shoots Ryan, but not before Laura gets to look him in the eye and tell him off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!