The GH Official Thread Part 3

I really hope they find Ryan's body this time so this story can finally die! I can just see them finding Ava but no sign of Ryan.

Carly is where sam was when she had scout...

Right! People on a GH Facebook group were also talking about that! But Sam didn't have Scout in Niagara Falls. She had her somewhere around Port Charles. I guess set pieces like that are expensive so they have to use them over and over. Injured character tossed down a hill? Get the slanted concrete thing out of the set shop and have her climb it!

Glad this Ryan thing is ending, but I agree- no body this time either! Why not leave this open ended again???

I bet Carly will lose the baby and Sonny will feel so much guilt for being away. I wonder if they will have Sonny end up having an affair with Margaux? They were setting that up and then it went nowhere.

I'm happy I watched today's episode in real time instead of on my Tivo like I usually do. I have it set to only record new episodes and for the second time it didn't record a new episode. (The other one was the day that Jason was taken to the hospital after falling down the lighthouse stairs.) The Tivo guide didn't have today's episode marked as new. I have now changed my settings to record all.

Anyway, what are the odds Ava will be pregnant?

I kind of felt bad for Ava today, even she doesn't deserved to be tricked into loving the person who killed your daughter.

I had such a bad feeling Liz would be mad at Franco for lying. I really hope she can move on from that and Franco can have some happiness.

I kind of felt bad for Ava today, even she doesn't deserved to be tricked into loving the person who killed your daughter.

I had such a bad feeling Liz would be mad at Franco for lying. I really hope she can move on from that and Franco can have some happiness.
I liked it when Liz picked up his phone while he was sleeping and looked at what he was looking at - pictures of them as a family.

The scenes between Ava and Franco were really good. The actors work well off of each other.

I wonder if Ava will end up with Kevin after all since it looks like Laura may not want anything to do with him after finding out he kept Ryan a secret for months before he was attacked by Ryan.

So I guess we now know who the dad of Willow's baby will be. After seeing that tattoo on her back, Shiloh is probably the father. I wonder if she escaped from DoD or is she still involved. I don't' believe they have shown any scenes with Willow and Shiloh yet or even have them be in the same place at the same time.

FYI Just read that Matt Cohen (Griffin) is leaving the show. His last day is March 23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter