The GH Official Thread Part 3

I just think it's her eyebrows. They are more shaped and possibly lighter. She did smile a lot more. I think she looked great!

Billy Miller is leaving GH the end of August. He taped his last appearance at the end of July.

So if Franco now has all of Drew's memories from before 2013, shouldn't he remember that they were foster brothers? He keeps saying he's never heard of Franco, but he should remember Drew's childhood and that his foster brother (Franco) pushed him down the basement stairs to save him from mom's abusive boyfriend (forgot his name). Right? I don't think the writers really thought this whole memory swap thing through. It's like a bad science fiction movie. It needs to be over!

So if Franco now has all of Drew's memories from before 2013, shouldn't he remember that they were foster brothers? He keeps saying he's never heard of Franco, but he should remember Drew's childhood and that his foster brother (Franco) pushed him down the basement stairs to save him from mom's abusive boyfriend (forgot his name). Right? I don't think the writers really thought this whole memory swap thing through. It's like a bad science fiction movie. It needs to be over!

I was thinking the same thing. Franco as Drew should remember his childhood and falling down the stairs. Unless Drew was so young at the time he just doesn't have the memory

I don't think his name was Franco back then? Also, I think Drew was too young to remember it, but I could be wrong.
Agreed on the dumb story line!

When or if Drew comes back from the Middle East he is going to be played by someone new. I think Billy Miller taped his last show a few weeks ago.

When or if Drew comes back from the Middle East he is going to be played by someone new. I think Billy Miller taped his last show a few weeks ago.

I assume it will be a different actor. I'm guessing Drew will be gone for a few months and then they'll bring back his replacement.

So what's with the old photos in the basement that Sonny wanted for Mike.

So will Liesl's brakes fail and she will run over Lucas and Wiley? Michael will be the only one that can save the baby. ????

So will Liesl's brakes fail and she will run over Lucas and Wiley? Michael will be the only one that can save the baby. ????
Michael will rescue Lucas and Wiley. Since Michael has been so disappointed by Sasha, he will turn gay. Lucas will find out what Brad did and divorce him. Michael and Lucas will raise Jonah/Wiley.

Michael will rescue Lucas and Wiley. Since Michael has been so disappointed by Sasha, he will turn gay. Lucas will find out what Brad did and divorce him. Michael and Lucas will raise Jonah/Wiley.

That might work, except Lucas is Michael's uncle (Carly's brother, adopted by Bobbie). Technically they're not related by blood, but getting together with his nephew would make Lucas a creepy uncle. :rotfl2:Michael needs to get his son back. Lucas is part of the family and will always be in Jonah's life (maybe they can baptize him again and make Lucas the Godfather). Brad needs to be kicked to the curb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts